New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Aug 13, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #2,761 of 4,065
Thanks for the reply! I guess I would go for ei3 for now and when I have the money I will consider the music two. I will surely check with peter first 
biggrin.gif

Aug 14, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #2,762 of 4,065
CIEMs rocks, made ne sell TH900 twice and without thinking, and they are different sound opyions, you gonna buy at least two for two sound sig options

Aug 14, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #2,763 of 4,065
Just got my sm64 customart reshell. Left side is perfect but right lacks mids and it is not as comfortable as left. Probably sound tubes' direction is the problem. Emailed Peter about the issue. After 17 days of customs wait session sending this to refit and wait will be unbearable.. Darn it!

Oh btw.. Shell quality is way beyond my lear customs. Peter done absolutely amazing job. Due to wide bore sound tubes it is easy to clean.

Aug 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #2,766 of 4,065
Great color!

I'm having a hard time myself trying to find out which colors and design I'd like to use. :) I'm gonna send my ear-impressions to Piotr next week, so I still have time to make up my mind hehe. Looks like there will be some changes to the Anzu. I will tell you more about it soon.

Aug 15, 2015 at 4:50 AM Post #2,768 of 4,065

Just collected my pair of Ei.3s ! Wearing customs is going to take some getting used to , it feels so deep in my ear canals haha

Nice set!  I'd say welcome to headfi and sorry about your wallet, but it seems it's far too late for that :p  Run now whilst you have the chance :)

Aug 15, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #2,769 of 4,065
Nice set!  I'd say welcome to headfi and sorry about your wallet, but it seems it's far too late for that :p  Run now whilst you have the chance :)

Thank you haha. Sky blue wasn't what I pictured it as but it turned out pretty cool :D
to those with customs, do you guys feel like there's a slight pressure in your ear(almost like an itch) when you move around ?

Aug 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #2,770 of 4,065
Thank you haha. Sky blue wasn't what I pictured it as but it turned out pretty cool
biggrin.gif

to those with customs, do you guys feel like there's a slight pressure in your ear(almost like an itch) when you move around ?

Try pulling the bottom of your ear lobe gently after getting them settled.  Might help.

Aug 15, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #2,771 of 4,065
Sometimes the canal can be a millimeters too long and hurt...but this is a very precise pain you feel in this case.

Aug 16, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #2,775 of 4,065
  Piotr just replied to me on facebook telling me not to push the IEMS too far in. Irritation is gone and its really comfortable now, I was just pushing it in too hard( too used to universals). Thanks for the replies guys !

Then again, after a while the discomfort should subside anyway. Give it a bit of time, unless you experience a sharp pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back