Feb 22, 2006 at 6:14 AM Post #32 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
So How good is this coffee at the Cafe?

Only one way to find out
icon10.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #33 of 58
"DAMNED BY ASSOCIATION"

I love it DigitalBill! Count me in, too, damn the torpedos! Maybe that could be our theme! I'll be sure to bring a copy of Gounod's Faust and Berlioz' Damnation of Faust. We can surely find a theme song in one of those!

Feb 23, 2006 at 3:36 AM Post #36 of 58
Quote:

I was planning on going out and buying some Beans on Saturday. Anyone know where I can score some good coffee beans?

[size=large]COFFEE BEANS![/size] Whew, I held my breath for a moment, on that one.
basshead.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #38 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
Hate to do this guys, but I am out - I could not get out of my committment with school, sorry guys, definitely next time, Billy will keep you guys hands full thats for sure
biggrin.gif

What's a billy?

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:41 PM Post #41 of 58
Well I just talked to Juan (the foldger's coffee picker dude) and he said there is a local place a "few mins" away from me that has some fair trade beans for sale, and the name is Rohs cafe...

Now Understand people when I go "bean buying" I only travel lite! I mean there is alot of coffee to bring back you know.. so I bring the basic's!!

I usually bring my..
Keys
Grado rs-1
wallet
Grado sr-325 (black)
watch
Grado rs-2
phone
Bpt bp-1
shoes
Meridian G08
pants
cardas rca and balanced neut reference cables
shirt
RSA Raptor
socks
Sensaphonic's
Undies..lol
Some extra tubes
some extra undies..lol lol
sr-71 that has been dipped in water while on
60g black Ipod of course..you know for that light and portable music on the go..

yeah..so Um have fun at the meet..
580smile.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:56 PM Post #43 of 58
Quote:

Well I just talked to Juan (the foldger's coffee picker dude) and he said there is a local place a "few mins" away from me that has some fair trade beans for sale, and the name is Rohs cafe...

Now Understand people when I go "bean buying" I only travel lite! I mean there is alot of coffee to bring back you know.. so I bring the basic's!!

I usually bring my..
Keys
Grado rs-1
wallet
Grado sr-325 (black)
watch
Grado rs-2
phone
Bpt bp-1
shoes
Meridian G08
pants
cardas rca and balanced neut reference cables
shirt
RSA Raptor
socks
Sensaphonic's
Undies..lol
Some extra tubes
some extra undies..lol lol
sr-71 that has been dipped in water while on
60g black Ipod of course..you know for that light and portable music on the go..

yeah..so Um have fun at the meet..
580smile.gif

Can someone decipher this ?
icon10.gif

Feb 23, 2006 at 8:48 PM Post #45 of 58
Hey guys, it looks like I probably can't make it, for a variety of reasons. Enjoy the meet though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back