New Cincinnati Feb 25th meet thread
Feb 24, 2006 at 5:32 PM Post #46 of 58
Are we all excited yet? I will start packing up for tomorrow a little later this afternoon. I am looking forward to seeing the old guard and meeting the newer members.
icon10.gif

Feb 24, 2006 at 5:38 PM Post #47 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover
Are we all excited yet? I will start packing up for tomorrow a little later this afternoon. I am looking forward to seeing the old guard and meeting the newer members.
icon10.gif

Im not looking forward to the packing part but aside from that
icon10.gif

Feb 24, 2006 at 6:31 PM Post #48 of 58
Wippin off the dust, polishin the cases, tokin on a number, and diggin on the radio.
tongue.gif
icon10.gif
eggosmile.gif

Feb 24, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #49 of 58
Yesterday:flat winter tire, later on it got fixed.
This mourning: same winter tire flat again..no time to find/buy/install new rim for winter in time for meet.
This afternoon: Me change all 4 winter tires for summer tires so I can drive to ohio.

Good news: better mpg on summer tires and better ride.
BAD news: if there is somuch as one millimeter of snow on the road anywhere in the 600 mile trip I am F))))))))ED!
and I mean really F@@@@@@@@@ED!

I checked the weather for cinnci and ind/ill it will drop around 32-35 But no snow..Knock on wood for me please.

This has to be the most work I have ever done to go to a meet, if I can do it all again I would fly...lol

Feb 25, 2006 at 3:41 PM Post #56 of 58
I just got up and have to clear out all the stored up pharts from a good overnight sleep. Get my self cleaned up and in gear. Swallow about 24 pills and some caffine. Oh, and load the car.
icon10.gif
eggosmile.gif
Be there soon.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back