New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works
May 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM Post #31 of 566
Hi Gents. Wow, thanks for the ideas. I have been away from online for a bit so have missed this until now.

Please hold off with suggestions. The naming contest will be more structured and organized so that it's fair to everyone. Since the amp hasn't passed "is it production worthy?" status yet, the naming contest hasn't started yet.

As soon as we feel the amp is a winner, then I will post the submission pages, etc.

Thanks!!!

May 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #32 of 566
Nice, Liquid Fire. Very catchy name. I actually think that that might win. 

How about? Liquid lin0003

I think that's probably the best of all.

I'll give you that one so you can have six entries! Good Luck man. I think you'll win for sure.

Dude please go troll some other site or thread or at least stop being "that guy".

Thanks,

D

May 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #35 of 566
How about Liquid Smoke...

As in the little brother of the Liquid Fire.

May 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #37 of 566
Quote:
Dude please go troll some other site or thread or at least stop being "that guy".

Thanks,

D

Nevermind.

I guess I've been told by a guy who sumbitted Liquid Gold as one of his entries to stop trolling.
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 27, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #39 of 566
What's with all these guys picking the same name over and over again?
Don't they read back?

My pick: Liquid Laxative

I'll rescind that - although it sounds like a good name for a Schitt amp! 
tongue.gif

May 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #43 of 566
Subscribed.
jazzerdave told me about this new amp only last night and I for one am excited. Here's hoping this little Liquid (whatever) amp will give my ALO RX MKIII-B a big black eye.

Hey Dr Cavelli, I know you probably want to keep mum about this new amp but I'm wondering if it's DAC will have iDevice support like the CLAS does? By the way, did I mention I'd wash your car and fix you breakfast everyday for the next 10 years if I won. (hint, hint, say no more, say no more)
tongue.gif

May 28, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #44 of 566
Quote:
Subscribed.
jazzerdave told me about this new amp only last night and I for one am excited. Here's hoping this little Liquid (whatever) amp will give my ALO RX MKIII-B a big black eye.

Hey Dr Cavelli, I know you probably want to keep mum about this new amp but I'm wondering if it's DAC will have iDevice support like the CLAS does? By the way, did I mention I'd wash your car and fix you breakfast everyday for the next 10 years if I won. (hint, hint, say no more, say no more)
tongue.gif

Does that mean you'd move to Texas?  We'd be neighbors!  (well three hours by car instead of a day).

May 28, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #45 of 566
Quote:

Does that mean you'd move to Texas?  We'd be neighbors!  (well three hours by car instead of a day).

I'll take warm mild Texas in January over central Canadian winters any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back