NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Feb 1, 2022 at 1:22 PM Post #1,606 of 2,077
I just bought H95 and they are too bassy for me. They remind me of Jerry Harvey Roxanne and JH16. Maybe I have to play with the equalizer. Meanwhile, I love my B&O EQ more.. listening Fourplay, Lee Ritenour with B&O EQ really wow. You can hear every detail of the instruments. Yet, once again, h95 too bassy for me. I used to listened UERR (the most balance IEM to me). Thanks.
I agree that they have some extra bass, but consired that they are portable ones, so the bass fade away quite a bit while driving a car with them for example. But yeah, at home for music only they are not my favorite ones. For movies though they sound excellent with that low end.

Feb 4, 2022 at 9:25 PM Post #1,607 of 2,077
I would like to share positive feedback on Bang and Olufsen support folks, at least here in the US. I had an issue with my H95 that B&O was not able to repair, so they replaced it with a brand new pair! Turnaround time was just about 10days which is remarkable during these COVID times and supply chain shortages. This type of experience is what makes someone a customer for life!

:L3000:

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022 at 4:32 AM Post #1,608 of 2,077
So I’ve ended up with a new H95 after having sold my original pair a while back. Got the chestnut colour and it is gorgeous.

The upper mids/highs sound more refined/less aggressive than I remembered - am I imagining this or was it a firmware update thing?!

Definitely the best sounding wireless set I’ve heard overall. The new Spoon album is sounding incredible on these!

Feb 27, 2022 at 2:04 AM Post #1,611 of 2,077
So I’ve ended up with a new H95 after having sold my original pair a while back. Got the chestnut colour and it is gorgeous.

The upper mids/highs sound more refined/less aggressive than I remembered - am I imagining this or was it a firmware update thing?!

Definitely the best sounding wireless set I’ve heard overall. The new Spoon album is sounding incredible on these!
Can you recommend any album ? I heard Spoon album and I love them. Thanks

Feb 27, 2022 at 4:05 AM Post #1,612 of 2,077
I’m thinking of getting this headphone. However, I always use my headphones during my morning commute on the bike. Because of this, good anc performance in the wind is a must. I know these have a anti-wind anc mode, but I don’t know if it works effectively and haven’t been able to find any information on this online. Is there anyone here who has tried this?

Feb 27, 2022 at 9:54 AM Post #1,613 of 2,077
I’m thinking of getting this headphone. However, I always use my headphones during my morning commute on the bike. Because of this, good anc performance in the wind is a must. I know these have a anti-wind anc mode, but I don’t know if it works effectively and haven’t been able to find any information on this online. Is there anyone here who has tried this?
Doesn't work particularly well for me. In fact when I'm walking around and it is windy I rather turn the ANC to neutral
Passive noise isolation is decent enough in this case

Mar 2, 2022 at 11:46 AM Post #1,615 of 2,077
Grey Mist is at 639 € until March 11th !

1646239514770.png

Mar 3, 2022 at 9:58 AM Post #1,616 of 2,077
And you specifically set it to anti-wind mode?

Yes, this is important because the the wind noise aspect improving very much with last firmware update.

Mar 6, 2022 at 1:42 PM Post #1,618 of 2,077
And you specifically set it to anti-wind mode?
yep, latest firmware and anti-wind on.
so far the only ones in my collection that resist well to wind are the Sony Wf1000 XM4 (in-ear) and the B&W PX (maybe because of the shape/mic positioning?)

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2022 at 10:30 AM Post #1,619 of 2,077
wind reduction is a little worse than wh-1000xm4, but it doesn't affect of anc. The problem is the transparent mode when the wind reduction is turned on, because then the headphones go crazy, but only outside

Mar 23, 2022 at 8:36 AM Post #1,620 of 2,077
Has anyone listened to both the Mark Levinson N° 5909 and the H95? How do they compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back