NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Dec 25, 2021 at 7:25 AM Post #1,576 of 2,078
Well, thats not actually accurate, but this is all beside the point of the headphones. I ordered them and will look for some earpad alternatives.
Trust me, my main profession is Plant Production Sciences. So, I'm the one who seek plant based solutions.

People do hunt still a lot here in Finland, and many from younger generation do not want processed meat, but some wild reindeer instead. I'm same.

Dec 31, 2021 at 5:24 PM Post #1,578 of 2,078
In 2 days is for me 1 year and 4 months that I owning the h95. I'm still very, very happy with this bt & anc headphone that is still the best I hearing from many, many other bt (anc) earphones and headphones.

For me is interesting that even when Amazon is starting selling the h95 for 4 months ago the h95 price isn't more low like ALL the other previous b&o iems or headphones. Maybe is b&o not permitting a more low price for the retailers, but this isn't important because I think b&o still thinking the h95 must not having more cheap price. I still think that even when the h95 is very expensive (this is obvious), is giving one of the best user experiences (for me THE best) in the bt (anc) audio world.

Happy New Year for all! 2022, in my opinion, will definitely be better year than 2021 and 2020. Actually, this isn't only opinion, but opinion with basis in good information about the world. BUT surprises are possible always.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2021 at 7:18 PM Post #1,579 of 2,078
In 2 days is for me 1 year and 4 months that I owning the h95. I'm still very, very happy with this bt & anc headphone that is still the best I hearing from many, many other bt (anc) earphones and headphones.

For me is interesting that even when Amazon is starting selling the h95 for 4 months ago the h95 price isn't more low like ALL the other previous b&o iems or headphones. Maybe is b&o not permitting a more low price for the retailers, but this isn't important because I think b&o still thinking the h95 must not having more cheap price. I still think that even when the h95 is very expensive (this is obvious), is giving one of the best user experiences (for me THE best) in the bt (anc) audio world.

Happy New Year for all! 2022, in my opinion, will definitely be better year than 2021 and 2020. Actually, this isn't only opinion, but opinion with basis in good information about the world. BUT surprises are possible always.
I've gotta say Angelom, we've had our differences, but one thing I can now agree with you on after owning the H95 for months now, it's an amazing headphone that will remain in my collection. I also agree with your proclamation on 2022. Cheers and Happy New Year to you as well.

Jan 1, 2022 at 2:57 AM Post #1,580 of 2,078
Happy New Year 2022!

I'v started feeling that higher mids and highs are getting better in time - burned in time or placebo?

Now I got Tidal, sounds even better than Apple, but you can hear quite large differences in mixing/mastering quality with higher resolution. That is sometimes a minus.

Jan 5, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #1,583 of 2,078
Jan 12, 2022 at 10:21 AM Post #1,585 of 2,078
Since a few days I have the following issue: When I turn on the H95 and use it with my iphone XS and start music in the Music App, everything is fine for one or two minutes. Then the music stops and the H95 disappears in the section with the Airplay Symbol. When going to the bluetooth section the H95 is connected with the iphone. When restarting the music sometimes the same thing happens again for one time or everything is fine for the rest of time. Iphone xs is on 15.2. Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason?

Jan 12, 2022 at 1:36 PM Post #1,586 of 2,078
Since a few days I have the following issue: When I turn on the H95 and use it with my iphone XS and start music in the Music App, everything is fine for one or two minutes. Then the music stops and the H95 disappears in the section with the Airplay Symbol. When going to the bluetooth section the H95 is connected with the iphone. When restarting the music sometimes the same thing happens again for one time or everything is fine for the rest of time. Iphone xs is on 15.2. Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason?
Sounds strange. Have you tried to reset everything?

Jan 13, 2022 at 3:02 AM Post #1,588 of 2,078

I think this might be an IOS issue, as I have had the same problem with my AirPod Pros in the past. On one occasion my iPhone 12 Pro, had set the volume to zero, while I was listening, upped the volume and it was fine. I would suggest a reset of phone and H95(if necessary).

Jan 17, 2022 at 2:48 AM Post #1,589 of 2,078
I have just had my H95 replaced. The right channel was intermittantly letting highly amplified noise from outside come through. A broken wire or solder joint somewhere. The service centre here appears to have a policy of replace rather than fix, so I have a pair of nice shiny new H95s. Nice, given the pads were starting to show signs of wear.

So I hooked them up, did the 6.0 FW update, and they are great.

However they still clip badly on aptx HD from my LG G8. The other CODECs including apxt, don't do it. It only happens when I have the volume controls synced, i.e. the volume control on either product controls the same volume control in the headphones. This mode should make the transmit volume at 0dB i.e max, and let the reciever (H95) do the volume. This is the best mode as it uses the maximum dynamic range of Bluetooth, which is not huge. I can fix it by un-syncing the volume controls, and turning the G8 one notch down, then using the H95 as a control.

Anyone have a work around?

Edit: Fixed it: There is an additional volume slider hidden away unless you press to see all of them on LG. It is a slider for the app playing, in this case the Music APP. I just lowered it 10% to 90% and no more digital clipping, and I get the volume sync back.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2022 at 2:34 AM Post #1,590 of 2,078
I have found the reason: I had the described issue only at work not at home. So at work I have a laptop and in earlier days I had used the bluetooth connection of this laptop with my H95. So when the laptop is on, but not paired with the H95 it tries to connect with them. This causes the interruption while I‘m hearing music with my iphone xs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back