NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Sep 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #137 of 2,078
Perhaps I should keep the H95 on the shelf as a nice piece of design...

I'm sure you can finding very, very nice pieces of design, maybe much more nice than h95, for much less money than 800,00 euros, but is your decision what you wanting having in your shelf and the price you wanting paying for that.

Sep 6, 2020 at 9:39 PM Post #138 of 2,078
The little things that aren't important for some people but maybe are very important, or critical, for other people.

For me, one really important thing is having leather earpads. And similar or maybe more important is the possibility of having small volume steps. I'm very sensitive with little or more big increments in volume. Not all (anc) wireless headphones having this very important feature.

The second important aspect is that I can reaching the volume control very, very fast. Why so fast? Because I listening very often to very big playlists and this playlists having many artists and, even with same artists, the quality of recording AND the volume of the albums / masters sometimes is changing a lot and sometimes this big changes are very uncomfortable for my ears.

Before, the best headphones for me for MY personal situation is: number 1 the p7 wireless, and number 2 bose qc35. With momentum 3, for example, isn't easy quickly knowing the button is play/pause or volume up/down because buttons feeling very similar, and when you pressing correctly the volume jumping big steps (not normal) in one step ion iOS devices. With sa50 this is more easy and no big jumps but the volume buttons isn't responding sufficiently quickly the pressing and small increments isn't possible. With sony xm3 sometimes the touch pad you want volume up/down but you making mistake and you touching next/previous track, but for me is better than momentum 3 and sa50 in general but I don't liking xm3 sound! And so every headphone having difficult imperfections, except p7 wireless and qc35 in this features.

Now with h95 I can controlling the volume more quickly in small steps with volume dial than p7 wireless and qc35, or more quickly doing really big jump in volume up or down if I wanting. And because the touch pad is only for next/previous track and play/pause I never touching by mistake in the action, I can changing track super quickly, more than before, always or pause/play very fast too always.

I repeating, for MY personal situation this is the first time I'm not only extremely happy but more happy than I imagining and hoping before I buying the h95.

What is more big surprise even is that sometimes I needing doing this changes, specially the volume, with my left hand (because my right is busy) and I can doing it with sufficient speed and very easy.

Sep 7, 2020 at 1:56 AM Post #140 of 2,078
Or "if you have purchased your product online from the Bang & Olufsen Website, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of receiving your product. " :L3000:

If online, yes. If in physical B&O shop, no.
And this product the general release (not limited edition) is in 10th September online.

Sep 7, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #141 of 2,078
If online, yes. If in physical B&O shop, no.
And this product the general release (not limited edition) is in 10th September online.

I think that you could buy online the first batch of 95 numbered headphones?

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 07.59.38.png

Sep 7, 2020 at 2:02 AM Post #142 of 2,078
I think that you could buy online the first batch of 95 numbered headphones?

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 07.59.38.png
Yes, and this is why I putting in brackets “not the limited edition”

Sep 7, 2020 at 4:08 AM Post #144 of 2,078
I bought the Sony XM4 as soon as they were released as my Bose QC35 have a battery life of maybe 2-3 hours these days. Then the H95 were announced and they seem like really good headphones.

I've had the H9i and H9 3rd gen and they have a noticiable hiss to the ANC that annoyed me while listening to podcasts or audio books. How are the H95 in this regard? I know that the ANC probably won't be as good as the XM4 but it would be a lot more comfortable if they didn't have a noticable hiss when active. The XM4 hisses also but not enough to bother you.

Sep 7, 2020 at 5:12 AM Post #145 of 2,078
My list of Bluetooth headphones-earphones (with or without ANC) and their corresponding RANK:

RANK by Sound:
1 - Dali iO6
2 - Master & Dynamic MW60 (Leica Edition)
3 - Sony WH-1000 XM3
4 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H7
5 - Bose QC-35
6 - Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless
7 - Master & Dynamic MW-07 Plus
8 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8
9 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95
10 - AirPods Pro

RANK by Comfort:
1 - Bose QC-35
2 - Sony WH-1000 XM3
3 - Dali iO6
5 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95
6 - Master & Dynamic MW60 (Leica Edition)
7 - Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless
8 - AirPods Pro
9 - Master & Dynamic MW-07 Plus
10 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020 at 5:38 AM Post #146 of 2,078
My list of Bluetooth headphones (with or without ANC) and their corresponding RANK:

RANK by Sound:
1 - Dali iO6
2 - Master & Dynamic MW60 (Leica Edition)
3 - Sony WH-1000 XM3
5 - Bose QC-35
6 - Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless
7 - Master & Dynamic MW-07 Plus
8 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8
9 - Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95
10 - AirPods Pro

Airpods pro? Then you can't have tried more than 10 BT headphones.

Sep 7, 2020 at 6:36 AM Post #147 of 2,078
Airpods pro? Then you can't have tried more than 10 BT headphones.

Not only AirPods Pro, but b&o E8 and m&d MW07 Plus are earphones too.

Sep 7, 2020 at 7:16 AM Post #149 of 2,078
The list was intended to include both earphones and headphones (all of them Bluetooth with or without ANC). Correction made to the title for those who did not understood that...

I don't know why you deciding ranking the comfort too, but in that case including earphones in that category isn't logical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back