New BA IEMs from Brainwavz?
Jan 12, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #136 of 187
  My review of the B100. Spoiler: There's a BA in there!

​

​
http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-b100-balanced-armature-earphone/reviews/17800​

Yes!! There is one inside!!
tongue_smile.gif
popcorn.gif

Jan 14, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #141 of 187
Is that the one with the one shared BA driver between both earpieces?

I'm going by the following info provided by someone who appears to be a Brainwavz representative:

Originally Posted by razzer001 View Post

I loved our B2, they were great, but the new B200 dual armature earphones are just an entire class above, take the B2 with all its pros and without the cons, you then have an idea where the B200 sit. The other two models in the B series, the B50 and B150 are single armature, both lovely sounding but targeting different sound signatures and price points. All three models will share the same housing design.

Jan 17, 2017 at 1:52 AM Post #147 of 187
Was the B50 renamed to B100?

I can't remember if we had a B50, we may have had a different numbering of the models, be it very breifly, during Canjam London 2016 when we had the very first prototypes, if we ever called any models in that show B50 then it would have been referring to the now B100.

I am really stoked people are really enjoying the tuning of our new models and our designer is over the top that people are loving the comfort, we were a bit worried how people would find the fit as we went for a more organic body shape on these models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back