NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD
Jan 25, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #707 of 732
I am a cafe using my ATH-ESW11 with Hifi-M8.
Set at 1ohm output.

It is always going to have a midd focus to some extent as it is part of the sound signature like ESW9 but not so extreme.

Mar 23, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #708 of 732
These sound awesome straight out of my Boot2gecko/Android phone, as do my CK-11s. I'm about to switch to an iPhone 5 and I hope the sound is as at least as good. But the ESW11s really shine when well-amped. I like them quite a bit out of the Sony PHA-1 and even more my old X-CANS/PSU setup, although they don't need much attenuation on the latter. They're pretty easy to drive well ime.

Oct 9, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #713 of 732
Have a piece of ESW11Ltd for sale in case anyone is interested.

Very mint, ZERO scratches on the cups. Original box and soft pouch included.

Mar 15, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #715 of 732
Hey guys ! I know this thread is pretty much dead but I got to ask. My headband for the ath esw 11 is falling apart and I'd like to know from people who might had similar experienced tell me where could I get a replacement ?

Cheers !

Jul 8, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #717 of 732
  Hey guys ! I know this thread is pretty much dead but I got to ask. My headband for the ath esw 11 is falling apart and I'd like to know from people who might had similar experienced tell me where could I get a replacement ?

Cheers !

I called them up to get a replacement for casing frame etc. They do have replacement for the headband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back