New Audeze LCD3
Apr 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #5,433 of 11,521

Quote:
Folks, stick a fork in it, it's done. Rhythmdevils takes the cake on this one. Unless Borat somehow cares to stop by in that yellow thong.

Quote:
...Because shock value is the only humor you understand?  

No... I'm susceptible to suggestion... for what it's worth I think he looks great (Borat); not sure what is "shocking" about the backside of a sexy man...

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #5,434 of 11,521

Quote:
...Because shock value is the only humor you understand?  

yes. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #5,437 of 11,521

Quote:
A lot of the streets in Cahleefohnya looked like that after he was guhvnah and terminated the budget. 
tongue.gif
wink.gif

**Warning**  Imminent Danger.  
wink_face.gif

@ M-13

I think you owe us all $50.

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #5,440 of 11,521
So my LCD3s will be back in my grasp tomorrow. They made it to them on Tuesday and they were on the way back to me the next day. Steve and Alex over at Audeze are class act dudes.

Still thinking my crackling issue was an isolated incident. I wanted it so bad to be an issue with a cable or a source. I am glad that my case was a one of a kind.

Apr 27, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #5,441 of 11,521

Quote:
Still thinking my crackling issue was an isolated incident. I wanted it so bad to be an issue with a cable or a source. I am glad that my case was a one of a kind.

Audiocrack just reported having a similar issue: Crackling while moving about. I also heard someone else's LCD3 within the last few days that would cut in and out rapidly on the right driver.

Apr 27, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #5,442 of 11,521
Ooh man, that's no good. Still I'm sure everything will be set straight.

Quote:

Audiocrack just reported having a similar issue: Crackling while moving about. I also heard someone else's LCD3 within the last few days that would cut in and out rapidly on the right driver.

Apr 27, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #5,444 of 11,521

@ M-13: Having a bad hair day?

People around here (myself included) tend to be quite anal about technicalities. I'm sorry you didn't see any humour in my anal comments regarding the rules of this high prestige picture contest. I am also sorry you think I made so many pictures without having any fun doing it.

Good though, that you joined the contest :wink:

Quote:

I must underline that purrin in his contest rules specifically asked of the LCD-2/3 and RWA on the street, and although the contributions are indeed of high LOL quality, I cannot see a street 
tongue.gif

^I must remind you that the original text for this contest included a LCD-3, RWA and a STREET......... 
tongue.gif

I thinks it's just a set up for the pic

I understand that it's just a set up for the pic, but I get annoyed when people start niggling about technical definitions when others are just trying to have some fun/laughs. It was all for schiits and giggles and not about rules and technical definition of a street. Plus if ardilla really wanted to win $50 then he could have used a Borat thong photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back