New apple duel driver earphones, for only $79?
Dec 4, 2008 at 10:24 AM Post #61 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by ichobi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apple's target audience probably couldn't tell the difference between the new ibuds and the IEM at similar price selling in the market. Certainly the stock iBuds don't worth £20 but remember they do come for free with your iPhone and iPods. No one force you to buy them. For most teens out there I bet they sound decent enough. It could be much worst.

Apple is of course notorious for its audio products but let's wait until we get the chance to try. I recall the 1st gen iPod wasn't terribly popular either. I actually consider it a huge FAIL. I hope they redeem their sonic department. (Even if it's likely to be third party's work).

About 10% of people that you describe (happy with the quality) actually still have them. The others have been happy but they have broken through normal use.

Just putting it out there...

Dec 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM Post #64 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowghost6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lightning Review: New Apple In-Ear Headphones

Gizmodo review up. Not too promising. "the SE110s are superior in almost every category, from bass, to high end clarity".

Their bit about isolation was confusing. I'm not sure Giz is a source I trust about audio matters. Looking forward to hearing from people on here. And maybe iLounge...

Dec 5, 2008 at 10:31 AM Post #65 of 65
frown.gif
Too bad I just ordered a pair of W3s. White is my favorite color. And I'm not racist.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back