New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM AK4490, touch screen, rosewood blackplate
Nov 15, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #738 of 1,351
Ahh...ok, sounds good. What discount you hoping for? I'm defo going to buy this...but planned on waiting for the eq and other tweaks to be added!

Ha! Why don't you enjoy it while waiting for the firmware updates
wink.gif

Massdrop usually offers roughly 5~15% off on the DAPs.

Nov 16, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #740 of 1,351
Some update, a minor firmware update is on the way which fixes some sorting, library update, and some ID3 issues; plus added Super Slow Roll off for digital filter. I will release the firmware when internal testing is done. 

USB DAC will be added with the next firmware update, schedule later this month. 

John

Nov 16, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #741 of 1,351
Some update, a minor firmware update is on the way which fixes some sorting, library update, and some ID3 issues; plus added Super Slow Roll off for digital filter. I will release the firmware when internal testing is done. 

USB DAC will be added with the next firmware update, schedule later this month. 

John

Hi,
An eq for the poor tracks is a must.
Can u do that? I.want this beatiful dap...

Nov 16, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #742 of 1,351
Hi,
An eq for the poor tracks is a must.
Can u do that? I.want this beatiful dap...

Hi Mistyc, 

Me no work for Luxury & Precision
rolleyes.gif
......so it would not be me that you should be asking for an EQ update.

But from what I know, it has 5~6 EQ presets already, and LP is working on custom EQ right now as it have been asked several times before. 

BTW, the new Super Slow Roll off has some magic with poor tracks. 

Nov 16, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #743 of 1,351
Hi Mistyc, 

Me no work for Luxury & Precision:rolleyes: ......so it would not be me that you should be asking for an EQ update.

But from what I know, it has 5~6 EQ presets already, and LP is working on custom EQ right now as it have been asked several times before. 

BTW, the new Super Slow Roll off has some magic with poor tracks. 

Super slow role off....what is this?

Nov 16, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #744 of 1,351
It is a digital filter option which can alter the sound signature and it is quite fun to play with. 

It is included with the AK4490 DAC, and LP finally releases it after some tuning. 

Nov 17, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #750 of 1,351
Thanks John for the exchange program assistance.
This is one amazing sounding DAP!
This thrashed my AK100ii and even the ak240 is in danger once the UI is further improved. The hugo pairing is amazing with DSD via DOP (coaxial).

T8tigFLJ.jpg

Rw8paHFv.jpg

4mHhHxvM.jpg

ucbzPqO5.jpg

PHJQBIR7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back