New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM AK4490, touch screen, rosewood blackplate
Apr 9, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #47 of 1,351

Updated my review for SQ differences with different firmwares.

John, thanks for the info:) I'll be waiting for the comparison part! And, if you please, compare the DSD playback on your gear with the one on L5, I think such a subject deserves a couple of sentences:)

Apr 11, 2015 at 1:41 AM Post #53 of 1,351
Yes, the songs play well. I just couldn't get the card out by pressing it deeper.

Also I can confirm that 128GB works fine. I formatted it to FAT32. 

By the way, I got an extra USB cable packed outside the box. It's yellow color. Did any of you get it as well?

Apr 11, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #55 of 1,351
  Yes, the songs play well. I just couldn't get the card out by pressing it deeper.

Also I can confirm that 128GB works fine. I formatted it to FAT32. 

By the way, I got an extra USB cable packed outside the box. It's yellow color. Did any of you get it as well?

Nope, it came with just one dark cable inside the box. Maybe gift from pennoaudio?

Apr 11, 2015 at 2:43 AM Post #57 of 1,351

Here is the yellow USB cable I mentioned. I guess you are right john. A gift from Penonaudio.

By the way, I ruined two of the screen protectors that came with it. My clumsy hands....lol

Well, I kept the original screen protector that came with L5 and cut the lifting-piece off.  How do u like L5 so far?

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #60 of 1,351
Need advice. I used to owned Colorfly C3 and I like the sound so much. But I sold it because it supports limited format.

Can someone tell me what is different in term of sound signature between L5 vs Colorfly C3?

Another question, does L5 and Colofly C4 both have the similar sound signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back