New AKG K601 and K701 coming to HeadRoom
Mar 28, 2006 at 11:17 PM Post #316 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesfan70
Ok, I have a question. First, the word "again" in Smileman's post was what sparked me to ask it.

Is this common practice for Headroom to do this? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that DoubleE got his headphones quickly and didn't have to wait like some of the rest of us have (or continueing). I just always assummed that this was on a first come first serve basis.

There was one member on this thread that had ordered his 701s before me, on the 25th of January. My headphones should arrive sometime tomorrow and I ordered mine on Feb 1st.

If this person hasn't even gotten any notice on their order, then that isn't right in my book. Since that order was placed before mine, it should be filled before mine.

I also know of another member, though on a different message board, that did order his 701s a day before I ordered mine, yet he has not (at this time and as far as I know) received any email stating his cans shipped.

This isn't common policy is it? I hope not, because this is one hobby I can see myself getting into and Headroom being one of the main companies I would like to continue to do business with for my headphone needs.

I would like to clarify.

By saying "thanks again" I was simply saying the same statement again to finish off the post and be a bit snappy because I was a little upset. I was NOT referencing this as a second incident. I have had ZERO problems with headroom with my only other order from them (Other than the fact that these AKG k26p's suck a big fat one and their review says otherwise, but I am sure they will take them back).

I would also like to say that I am not mad at headroom or jamey now that I realise it was only one shipment out of order. Also when I have called them they have always been nice and upfront with me.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 11:27 PM Post #317 of 329
Hey... this is Great.

All of us Jackasses backpedaling
icon10.gif
. Now that I learned my life lesson for the day I don't have to watch Oprah or Dr. Phil. So thanks everyone, that's two hours gained I can use to play in the dirt delivered today that will repair my disaster of a front yard.

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Sam

Mar 28, 2006 at 11:44 PM Post #318 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamey
Steven,

You had a declined credit card so your headphones did not ship yesterday. I'm not sure why the person you talked to today said you'd get them in April because we did have a pair set aside for you which are shipping out today since you gave us your updated credit info.

Nice huh?
k1000smile.gif

Declined because it was closed. And I spoke to Travis Johnston. Infact, I e-mailed him right away after getting his e-mail of the problem.

Still don't justify someone getting their 701's before most of us. POST #299.

He also told me there isn't a New version of the Senn PX 100's. I thought there was?

Mar 29, 2006 at 12:20 AM Post #319 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit
Hey... this is Great.

All of us Jackasses backpedaling
icon10.gif
. Now that I learned my life lesson for the day I don't have to watch Oprah or Dr. Phil. So thanks everyone, that's two hours gained I can use to play in the dirt delivered today that will repair my disaster of a front yard.

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Sam

I don't really think I am backpedaling. I simply did not feel right about giving people the wrong impression about headroom and their service especially when they have not been anything but nice to me.
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2006 at 1:51 PM Post #322 of 329
They should show up sometime today. We'll most likely be shipping out all of our backorders tomorrow. We'll probably have a few K701's in stock for a couple of days.
basshead.gif

Apr 12, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #323 of 329
We now have K701's in stock. Hopefully we'll be able to keep up with orders now. I hope all of you that have received them are enjoying your headphones.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,
Jamey

Apr 24, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #324 of 329
Hi,

I want to place an order for AKG K701 but I have a question about shipping to Canada by FedEx.

I do not know which one I should choose from the shipping options since there is no explainations for customers from Canada.

1, Am I qulified to use the free "FedEx Express Saver" OR other faster way except FedEx Canada?

OR

2, If I can only use the "FedEx Canada", will you use the "FedEx Express" by air OR the slow "FedEx Ground"?

Thank you for your help!

Cheers
orphsmile.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #325 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by WantK701
Hi,

I want to place an order for AKG K701 but I have a question about shipping to Canada by FedEx.

I do not know which one I should choose from the shipping options since there is no explainations for customers from Canada.

1, Am I qulified to use the free "FedEx Express Saver" OR other faster way except FedEx Canada?

OR

2, If I can only use the "FedEx Canada", will you use the "FedEx Express" by air OR the slow "FedEx Ground"?

Thank you for your help!

Cheers
orphsmile.gif

I'm from Canada, and I can say that shipping was amazingly fast. If it weren't for FedEx screwing up the address, I would have had my K701's I ordered within 3 working days.

I just used the "FedEx Canada" option when I ordered online.

Dunno if that helps or not.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #326 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geist
I'm from Canada, and I can say that shipping was amazingly fast. If it weren't for FedEx screwing up the address, I would have had my K701's I ordered within 3 working days.

I just used the "FedEx Canada" option when I ordered online.

Dunno if that helps or not.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you soso much
orphsmile.gif

I have placed my order and hoping to get it soon.

Apr 25, 2006 at 3:40 AM Post #328 of 329
I ordered something from Headroom last week. Here's how it tracked

headroomtrack4ku.jpg

The Fedex guy accepts credit card to pay the oweing PST/GST when he comes to your door.

For provinces with PST, you'll probably pay around $59 to the Fedex guy (includes the $7 brokerage/processing charge) for the K701's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back