New AKG K601 and K701 coming to HeadRoom
Mar 19, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #286 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleEs
I noticed the price of the 701 has now gone back up to $399. When I placed my order for a 701 a few weeks back, the price was much lower.

Will I be charged at this higher price when my 701 is shipped or will I be charged at the lower rate?

I can't answer the exact price, however it has not gone up to $399. The price shown in the online cart is $399, however their actual price is lower than that. If you call them, they will give you their exact price. They can't show it due to regulations on minimum advertised sale prices.

You will be charged for the amount you purchased at, unless the new price is lower than that at which point the new price will be honoured.

Mar 19, 2006 at 11:05 PM Post #287 of 329
I hope so coz it's a $100 price difference
basshead.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:09 PM Post #289 of 329
When will the next big shipment be because I'm assuming this last shipment will fulfill all backorders. I'm just trying to figure out an ETA if I were to place me order today. Thanks

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #290 of 329
The next big shipment will be shipping to us this week and does not cover all of our backorders. We do hope to receive more shortly after that but I don't have a firm delivery date or number yet. We do not have an eta for an order placed today but, my best guess is about a month. I'm not so sure that AKG will be filling all of their backorders and having stock just yet. I'll believe it when I see it.

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:42 PM Post #291 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamey
The next big shipment will be shipping to us this week and does not cover all of our backorders. We do hope to receive more shortly after that but I don't have a firm delivery date or number yet. We do not have an eta for an order placed today but, my best guess is about a month. I'm not so sure that AKG will be filling all of their backorders and having stock just yet. I'll believe it when I see it.

I ordered on February 4. Do you have an estimate of how many units are you getting in this shipment? Do you think there would be enough for mine to be shipped?

Mar 22, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #293 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyamaiata
I ordered on February 4. Do you have an estimate of how many units are you getting in this shipment? Do you think there would be enough for mine to be shipped?

I'm in the same boat as you dude. My order was placed Jan. 25th.
plainface.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:59 PM Post #294 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcapurro
I'm in the same boat as you dude. My order was placed Jan. 25th.
plainface.gif

Mine was placed 7 weeks after yours, it looks like I'll have to wait a little bit longer
rolleyes.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 4:42 PM Post #295 of 329
Not too much longer of a wait now. I just received word that we'll have 40 units shipping out to customers on Tuesday March 28th. That will bring us up to Feb. 7th for orders. The following week we will be receiving a large shipment and filling all of our backorders and will actually have stock of 701's unless they all get purchased in the next few days. Hurry up and place your order.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 5:12 PM Post #296 of 329
That just made "Bouncy's day! He was crying this morning thinking about another day listing to his HD570s but you sure took that away now that he knows he only has a few more days until he is in an iPod White heaven of audio bliss. I ordered mine on the the 3rd!

IMG_1195.JPG

Mar 25, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #298 of 329
Just thought I would post and say I got an email from Headroom saying my K701s have shipped. I should get them on the 29th. I ordered them on the 1st of Febuary.

Anyone else heard anything?

The next few days will seem like they have slowed to a crawl compared to the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back