New AKG K601 and K701 coming to HeadRoom
Oct 5, 2005 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 329

Jamey Warren

Member of the Trade: HeadRoom
Hello Head-Fi,

I'm sure you are well aware of the new K601 and K701 from AKG. I am very pleased to I inform you that we will have samples arriving here next week and production units in stock by the end of the month. We have very high hopes for these headphones and I'm sure most of you do as well. It sounds like the first batch of production will be in high demand. In order to help fill the demand we are now taking pre-orders for the K601 and K701

We hope to read some fine discussion about these headphones as they deliver sweet music to Head-Fi'ers. We would love to hear your comments in this thread. We'll be posting our impressions as soon as we get some decent listening time in as well as posting some measurements. Here's to more listening pleasure.

Cheers,
Jamey

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:43 PM Post #2 of 329
I am very much considering ordering myself some K701's and was just wondering two things

1) do you charge credit cards right away or when they ship?

2) do we still get the 30 day money back gurantee on pre-order stuff? since these are new headphones payinf $400 for them is kind of a shot in the dark but i have very high hopes for AKG
biggrin.gif

thanks
-Frank

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:46 PM Post #4 of 329
thanks for the quick reply!
icon10.gif

ouch my wallet hurts again!!!
blink.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 7:11 PM Post #6 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher
Jamey,

Does the Head-Fi Contributing 10% come into play with these as well?

Thanks,

Nate

Yes it does! Thanks for contributing.

Oct 7, 2005 at 7:27 PM Post #7 of 329
jamey:
Do you accept payment from paypal?

Can you ship the headphone by USPS(US post), as the fedex guies here are not nice at all....
orphsmile.gif

Thanks,
Edison

Oct 7, 2005 at 7:35 PM Post #9 of 329
Oh god... just in time for my birthday too.
icon10.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 7:54 PM Post #10 of 329
Edison,

Yes we can ship USPS however, it's not advised. We have had shipments that have taken over a month to arrive and some that have been lost with no real options to find them. Not many but enough for us to be concerned. If we must ship USPS, we will but it is a gamble. We do accept paypal. Contact mario@headphone.com for details or call us. (406) 587-9466

Raul,

I may be just as excited as you are. Hopefully we will have our graph comparison tool back up soon too. We just received a new server which will take some time to setup but, we should be able to turn the graphs back on without overloading it now.
k1000smile.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 1:13 AM Post #11 of 329
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamey
I may be just as excited as you are. Hopefully we will have our graph comparison tool back up soon too.

Well I'm only slightly excited and interested to be honest
wink.gif

<----
images

Oct 9, 2005 at 11:44 PM Post #13 of 329
Just ordered mine as well. It'll be interesting how these compare with the Sony MDR-SA5000's that I love.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back