New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Feb 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #482 of 517
Feb 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #483 of 517
I haven't got to the K167 yet.  I'm enjoying the K67 right now on the DragonFly.  This little headphone is really clean, clean bass, clean highs with a the AKG house sound I love.  I also like the noise isolation.  So far, I like.

Mar 1, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #485 of 517
Quote:
You will like the K167 even more, wait and see
smily_headphones1.gif

Meh.  Even though other people made me curious about 167 I can't shake the annoying rave of someone about it, out of my head.  I'll be waiting for the 267.  Hope the price goes down just in time.

Mar 1, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #487 of 517
Well, both my 167 hinges just broke. I can't say it wasn't my own fault though since my mod put added pressure on the joints.

Looks like the only can I have now is my Stax until my Monoprice 9927 arrives. It's about the only thing I can afford at this time; I literally don't have the extra $6 to buy extra tips, which worries me.

Mar 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #490 of 517
Quote:
Where is everyone getting these from? I am hesitant to buy them from amazon since they are from third party dealers and not directly from Amazon.com

I doubt there are any fakes right now. 

Mar 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM Post #491 of 517
Quote:
Where is everyone getting these from? I am hesitant to buy them from amazon since they are from third party dealers and not directly from Amazon.com

If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned.  Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller.  I just look at their ratings first.

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #492 of 517
Quote:

I doubt there are any fakes right now. 

Quote:
If they have a great deal of feedback with a high percentage of satisfaction, I would not be concerned.  Feedback through Amazon is a big part of the lifeline for their business and I have not yet had a negative experience with an Amazon reseller.  I just look at their ratings first.

My doubts are that if they break or something else that AKG will honor the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back