Netherlands meet, July 8th
Jun 9, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #76 of 272
basshead.gif

They sound great as well! :O
Very addictive things these, they color the vocals a bit but the wide soundstage combined with the heavy bass is a lot of fun. The highs though -- those have been transfered from crappy slow sizzling to sharp hits. Me likey!

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #77 of 272
IIRC you said they are slow bastards, way too slow for music anyway, did you notice some increase in their speed?

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:21 PM Post #78 of 272
HEHEHE, i noticed your sig change -> balanced DT770 to Heavily modded DT770

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #79 of 272
hi
I might be interested in joining this meet. but I have to look how much the train would cost

edit: ok, the train ride is about 10 hours long. anybody got an adress of an inexpensive youth hostel?

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:14 PM Post #80 of 272
WOW, are you seriously coming from Switzerland for digitalmind's meet.
blink.gif

I hope someone can help you with finding youth hostel's, it would be really great if you could come.

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #81 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woehoew!! I like! You loon
icon10.gif

Already sold you K1000? I can imagine you would feel a little hesitant than. Good luck with the modding. It sure is a great idea though and would love to hear them.

The K1000 is sale pending and is most likely sold tomorow. The K1000 Selektor is already sold to our very own Chimpie!
cool.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #82 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nobax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IIRC you said they are slow bastards, way too slow for music anyway, did you notice some increase in their speed?

Most definitely! The sluggishness of them was most noticed during quick passages with drums... that slow sensation is now gone. I'm starting to wonder if the DT990 shared the DT770's drivers?

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #83 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by balou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi
I might be interested in joining this meet. but I have to look how much the train would cost

edit: ok, the train ride is about 10 hours long. anybody got an adress of an inexpensive youth hostel?

blink.gif

That's quite a trip for a small meet! Still, you're most welcome. I'll look into youth hostels, but I don't know any of the top off my head at this moment.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:51 PM Post #84 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The K1000 is sale pending and is most likely sold tomorow.

I guess now you have your UBER DT770, you ain't shopping for a replacement headphone i guess.

frown.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #86 of 272
Or both, and sell the 'not-liked-one' after the Meet.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2007 at 9:22 PM Post #88 of 272
Quote:

That's quite a trip for a small meet!

Yeah I admit, I'm thinking still about it... maybe I'll ask a friend to come, and then I could visit some other interesting stuff in the netherlands.

Jun 9, 2007 at 9:23 PM Post #89 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Ed9 would be nice...
wink.gif

In my opinion, the K1000 easily surpasses the Edition 9 in listening enjoyment, and with the Edition 9 being much more expensive, it's just not logical. No... a 750 would be the highest I want to go.

Jun 9, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #90 of 272
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Ed9 would be nice...
wink.gif

X2

I would [size=xx-small](almost) [/size]kiss you [size=xx-small](on your hand) [/size]if you had those lying on your desk when i arrive. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back