Need to select one of the following Sennheiser HD 25-1II Pro, Beyerdynamic T50 and AIAIA TM-1
Nov 4, 2010 at 1:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Goldenhead

New Head-Fier
I have read a number of review.  Obviously headphones are ultimately a matter of personal choice with individual preferences leading to a final decision.  Here is what I have learned.  They all need to be burned in.  I will probably have my master re-cable genius at Whiplash (Craig Sanborn) recable all of them.  I do like a variety of music: classical, new age, Motown, R&B.  Folk is something I only rarely listen to.  I also have a variety of mini headphone amps: RLA Protector, I-Qube, ALO and soon, I hope, the new Pico mini.  I may or may not use any of these phones with an amp.  My big boy amp is a Woo A2.  For the most part I use strictly iPod MP3 players, but sometimes through a Wadia 170i dock, with or without the Woo.  On occasion I listen to a CD. Finally I have an ALO portable USB DAC for use with my laptop: Lenovo Windows 7 64 bit with lots of upgrades. 

I hope some of you with much more experience than I will respond with comments to help me make a decision about which of these three head phones to purchase.  Thanks, Goldenhead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back