Need the best iem and maybe an amp
Jul 20, 2018 at 6:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

vader344

New Head-Fier
Hi recently my sennheiser cx street 2 got the right ear quieter and i think its time to change to a new in ear headphone that is the best for edm music ( probably not the shure 215) and thats why im her to get a good recommenadtion for the best iem under 200 dollar or around 153 euro with avibility in Hungary. ( right now what i seen my favourite is the pioneer dje 1500 because of the 2 different types of wearing) and about the amp i think fiio a5 maybe the best choise. Whats your oppinion?

Jul 20, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #2 of 16
I can't say about the IEM's (not my area of knowledge) but I have a E10k that's served me faithfully, so fiio is a great brand.

With the amp you'll of course need a DAC or smartphone or some other music gadget (something with a DAC and 3.5mm out) to feed it. Just asking to make sure you've got that base covered. But really if you have a good music source like a smartphone or portable player an amp shouldn't be necessary with IEM's and may actually hinder performance with noise floor issues.

Jul 20, 2018 at 6:18 PM Post #3 of 16
I can't say about the IEM's (not my area of knowledge) but I have a E10k that's served me faithfully, so fiio is a great brand.

With the amp you'll of course need a DAC or smartphone or some other music gadget (something with a DAC and 3.5mm out) to feed it. Just asking to make sure you've got that base covered. But really if you have a good music source like a smartphone or portable player an amp shouldn't be necessary with IEM's and may actually hinder performance with noise floor issues.
i have a samsung note 4

Jul 20, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #4 of 16
Okay that phone should have a decent DAC/amp built in, no probs there. Having an amp to carry around wouldn't improve audio quality being that the phone will be powerful enough for IEMS. And it would be just be something else to carry.

So, I recommend saving your money or buying better IEM's if someone recommends.

Jul 20, 2018 at 7:43 PM Post #5 of 16
Okay that phone should have a decent DAC/amp built in, no probs there. Having an amp to carry around wouldn't improve audio quality being that the phone will be powerful enough for IEMS. And it would be just be something else to carry.

So, I recommend saving your money or buying better IEM's if someone recommends.
the amp would be good for my sennheiser hd 25 II its a little quiet with the phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back