Need new headphones. Help!@#@!@
Oct 17, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #16 of 28
Yea some people dont like having full size headphones for out and about. try googling pictures of them no people and you will see they dont look to bad... atleast to me. I know one member even wears his LCD2s ^_^

Haha yeah I'll google some images on them, maybe it was just the view points I saw. But I need to make sure they are portable enough for around campus. That's the one thing I loved about the beats..

Oct 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #17 of 28
Quote:
Haha yeah I'll google some images on them, maybe it was just the view points I saw. But I need to make sure they are portable enough for around campus. That's the one thing I loved about the beats..

yea the cups are a bit bigger because they are circular but not by much imo and they should work. I know one person that wears them all the time out. I know I would ^_^

Oct 20, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #23 of 28
I have a pair of ATH-M50s and they sound wonderful, and very comfortable.  You won't be disasppointed with these.

Oct 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #24 of 28
Quote:
I have a pair of ATH-M50s and they sound wonderful, and very comfortable.  You won't be disasppointed with these.

I have to disagree with the comment "very comfortable" maybe its because of my larger head but the clamp and ear cushions felt a little too pressured for me. Ended up giving them to my gf to use as she has a smaller head.

Oct 22, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #25 of 28
Hmhh yeah that's one thing I heard about them is that they "clamp". And i just listened to the phillips in the store and they sounded amazing! i also liked the sound of the skullycandy aviators surprisingly too.

Oct 22, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #26 of 28
Quote:
Hmhh yeah that's one thing I heard about them is that they "clamp". And i just listened to the phillips in the store and they sounded amazing! i also liked the sound of the skullycandy aviators surprisingly too.

They do clamp more than the Phillip Uptowns. But then they do so to get a good seal for the bass response. Fairly good isolation, too. 

The Phillips also don't seem to have the durable build quality that the M50s and some of the other headphones you have been considering. Maybe it's just me.

Oct 24, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:
The V-modas are built like tanks i know that for a fact haha.

They look like it. I've been wanting to try some. I have the Sony MDR-V6s that are known for being "tanks." They've had a lot of abuse. Still going strong 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back