Need new amp, need help
Aug 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

noxa

500+ Head-Fier
I really need a new amp but i'm trying to find one that fits my specific needs. I don't know why but there's something about my ipod mini that i just really like, but after recently aquiring the Ultrasone Signature DJ as my portable can i really need a new amp.

I'm looking for an amp that will keep the general mini signature but add a decent amount of clean hard hitting bass weight. It needs to have a good wide and deep soundstage, slightly subdued highs and a slightly recessed midrange. Does it exist? And suggestions?

Aug 21, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I really need a new amp but I'm trying to find one that fits my specific needs. I don't know why but there's something about my iPod mini that i just really like, but after recently aquiring the Ultrasone Signature DJ as my portable can i really need a new amp.

I'm looking for an amp that will keep the general mini signature but add a decent amount of clean hard hitting bass weight. It needs to have a good wide and deep sound stage, slightly subdued highs and a slightly recessed mid range. Does it exist? And suggestions?

Maybe try the Fiio E11 or Fiio E12 or PAV2V headphone amplifier.

Nov 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #3 of 3
good headphone amp :)

Bionet EKG, Bionet ECG, Bionet Accessories, CardioCare 2000, Cardio 7, CardiTouch 3000, BM3 Vet, Patient Monitors, Vet monitors, ekg machine, ecg machine, new ekg machine, new ecg machine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back