Need help?
Feb 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bumbabeef

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Im looking into buying my first portable headphone amp. I will be pairing the amp with Audio Technica Ath-m50, Jbuds J2 earphones, zune 16gb and my laptop w/just a basic soundcard. My budget is $150 but would like to stay more around $100. I'm looking for something small so I can use it in the gym and for travel. Originally I was going to get a Fiio E5 for the gym/travel and maybe get something like a total bithead/airhead or Ibasso t3 for lounging around the house or travel. I was also wondering if I got a pretty decent amp such as the Ibasso T3 or bithead would the zune 16gb be efficient mp3 player or would I eventually have to get a different mp3 player. Music I listen to range from R&b, hip hop, rock, house, electronica and some pop. Also use for movies on the laptop and maybe eventually some gaming.

Feb 26, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #2 of 3
if size is the issue, my vote is the T3, but alot of people may vote for a mini3 which is bigger.

Feb 26, 2010 at 8:58 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the reply. Ya Ibasso T3 sounds ideal unless I can find someone to build a mini3 for me. Im not really good at building things like that. Also whats a good LOD cable or would any do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back