Need help in finding girlfriend
Apr 21, 2007 at 3:59 AM Post #46 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, I created the profile. http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3898585.htm

Great start, honestly. I would lose the part about the beans, and highlight the part about you cooking pizza from scratch. "Feed you a can of beans" sounds like something you would say to a dog. Women like to be treated like princesses, not dogs.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #47 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, I created the profile. http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3898585.htm

"About Me
Someone told me I need to get a girlfriend because it would help me enjoy the music more. I spend all my day tweaking my audio system to get the best sound possible, but something is missing. Is it you?"

mate, something says to me... if you get a girl from this site with that prof... you have a keeper. lol

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:02 AM Post #48 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to call your bluff here.

You are either:

1) Full of s**t, and you are trying to pull the wool over our collective eyes for some reason.

2) You truly are deranged, and need to seek pschiatric help as soon as possible.

3) An alien. And yes, I mean the type from outer space.

4) Simply an attention whore.

Vegas odds say that numbers 1 and 4 are the safest bets.

blink.gif

If I wanted attention I would become a nude stripper in bars. After a minute when they throw me out I will just go and strip in another bar. When I'm banned from a city I will just go into another one. There are millions of bars all over the world.

I always liked movies with aliens, they make me feel more at home.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #50 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mate, something says to me... if you get a girl from this site with that prof... you have a keeper. lol

Yeah, like, a bee keeper whose only friends are bees.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #53 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh wow.

That's what she said.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #54 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ask her what she thinks of Valhalla, if she doesn't know what it is, explain it! If she doesn't like it... move on!

this is good advice. you need a girl who can handle your extreme audio tweaking.
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:17 AM Post #55 of 177
Why are there people here taking this seriously? All one needs to do is look at the youtube video.

The final part of the Patrick82 puzzle which I still do not understand, is where he gets all the money for the ridiculously expensive equipment and "tweaks" he has.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #57 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The final part of the Patrick82 puzzle which I still do not understand, is where he gets all the money for the ridiculously expensive equipment and "tweaks" he has.

He makes money playing in pool tournaments. I'm sure he can tell you more about it, after he gets a girlfriend maybe. (you may have to wait a while)
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #58 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This must be some sort of joke....

Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why are there people here taking this seriously? All one needs to do is look at the youtube video.

A joke a day keeps the men in suits away, even if it wasn't really a joke.

I spent all my life savings for my tweaks, they are that good.

Apr 21, 2007 at 4:29 AM Post #59 of 177
I always assumed Patrick was some sort of male prostitute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back