Need help in finding girlfriend
Apr 21, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #31 of 177
You really have to ease them into the world of audiophilia Patrick.

I mean, think about how extreme it would be for someone to go right from iBud's to your K1000 setup. They would probably keel over from the extremeness of it.

You have to start your discussion off with something more along the lines of the Grado SR60 or even the K501 if you prefer.

I think that will keep you from scaring them off too quickly.

Apr 21, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #32 of 177
Honestly dude... I found one when I stopped looking. Took 2 years... but she showed up eventually, and now she's got my Vibes, and she'll have a little dot micro and cardas mini-mini shortly. Means I get to upgrade, xenos and UM2!

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #33 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that I think about it pat, aren't you good with electronics? Why not just build a new girl! You'd have complete control over her looks, behavior, and sound quality. You could tweak that babe to high freakin' heaven!

Oh, that reminds me: Realdoll

Put it in a search engine - I dare say no more...

Laz
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #34 of 177
ah, chat logs! soon headfi's transformation into somethingawful.com will be complete!

patrick,
go to the mirror and practice your most charming smile. look down, then slowly look up, smiling, and lock eyes with yourself. careful! don't fall in love. save it for the next beautiful lady you meet. then unleash the charm.

also, wear a short sleeved shirt and make sure she notices your muscles when you pick up heavy objects for her and put them down again. ladies like strong muscles.

then when she looks at you and touches her hair, ask her if she would like to come over for beans some time, and check out your "gear". when you say "gear", wiggle your eyebrows. better practice wiggling your eyebrows in the mirror first.

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:06 AM Post #35 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stop round here anytime your in the area dude.

What on earth is your evidence for that claim?
blink.gif

Every time I try to stick tubes in sockets I can never get the pins lined up right and I end up making a stilted mess of it. Most embarrassing.

I know, stupid sockets are too small for my tubes sometimes. I have to get adapters to fir my tubes in.

and Patrick, if you're getting a girlfriend just for the sole reason to enjoy music more, its not fair for her...unless she loves your k1000 setup as much as you do!

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #36 of 177
patrick, i feel at a loss when you do not speak, thanks for this thread. she sounded boring anyway! not up to your standards. if she does not see tha magic of your videos or paper... then let her go mate. you are a true viking; don't forget that.

till valhalla

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #37 of 177
I can only hope Patrick can separate the good advice from the not-so-good advice, from the jokes-passing-as-good-advice. Cut the c@@p, people - he needs help, not jokes.

Laz

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:30 AM Post #38 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Make friends first, then kiss on cheek. Later on, kiss on the lips but do it gently. Do not be too aggressive with a French kiss! I had to learn the hard way.

After you kiss her, give her a hug and show that you care. Women enjoy that and you will too. Good luck.

haha! I had an ex who liked it when I pinned her down and kissed her forcefully. After we were finished I would tell her to make me a snack.
blink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you see how you're still obsessing? "...my audio system..." "...my tweaking." Girlfriends are WAY not free. I have had a wife and/or a daughter for twenty-two years now, twenty-four if I include the wife's girlfriend phase, and it's been semi-poverty most of that time. On the up side, I had a real love affair after the wife became an ex, and it was better than all the headphones in the world...

Laz

this woman..... is your wife and your daughter? She is your wife or your daugher? And how do you have an affair after your wife becomes an ex?

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #39 of 177
Quote:

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
YES

Do you get the picture???

Laz

No, it actually is more like this:
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:33 AM Post #40 of 177
Quote:

I can only hope Patrick can separate the good advice from the not-so-good advice, from the jokes-passing-as-good-advice. Cut the c@@p, people - he needs help, not jokes.

Laz

if someone can convince me he's serious (or ever has been serious) then i will apologize for joke posts.

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #41 of 177
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to call your bluff here.

You are either:

1) Full of s**t, and you are trying to pull the wool over our collective eyes for some reason.

2) You truly are deranged, and need to seek pschiatric help as soon as possible.

3) An alien. And yes, I mean the type from outer space.

4) Simply an attention whore.

Vegas odds say that numbers 1 and 4 are the safest bets.

blink.gif

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #42 of 177
Quote:

Laz

hey i follow my own advice and i've had THREE girlfriends.

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #43 of 177
Oh dear god, thank you for this thread, and thank you for Patrick.

Hang in there, buddy. Before you know it you'll be tweaking too extreme and the next thing you'll know she'll be preggers. The awesome part is Valhalla would make an excellent name for a girl or a boy.

ERS paper eases delivery pains too! Just make sure the hospital you choose is willing to let you run Valhalla to power their equipment; if the nurses complain that the cable is bare and extremely dangerous, just explain to them the incredible benefits. No nurse worth her scrubs wouldn't be able to duck and roll under a little high voltage wire.

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #44 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't get aroused because of low testosterone, I guess I'm just looking at the wrong species.

Most guys get aroused. Even I do. Especially by a cute girl in her 20's. Scientificly speaking, this is normal biology of the human male. A woman in her 20's is fertile at that age and extremely ready for reproduction. Thus, you should be aroused for her in a profound way, especially if she's cute.

If you still don't get aroused for women, it's ok. I believe you can still find happiness in the state of virginity. Happiness does not always have to be romantic or sexual. Happiness can be found in other forms of energy as well. Rememeber that.

If you end up being single, it's ok. Lot's of people in this world are single.

There's even people who are asexual too.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING ASEXUAL if that is the case with you.

If you are asexual:

Here's a message board for asexual people for support.

http://www.asexuality.org/discussion/index.php

Apr 21, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #45 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go to "Plenty Of Fish".... A totally FREE dating site ,with tens of thousands of real profiles from all over the world.

Google it and join...

go to the forums...

Ask for help in writing up a profile...

post profile...

Be patient.....wait,see what happens...

Ok, I created the profile. http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3898585.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back