Need a new pair of earbuds.
Aug 11, 2011 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Question2

100+ Head-Fier
No in ears, cant stand them.

I was using the yuin pk2s, but today a door slammed shut on the cables...ruining it beyond repair probably. And yuin doesnt seem to have any contact details available so i cant email them to see if they will repair it.

I will probably get another pair of PK2s since i love the sound, but i just wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations for a earbud?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-HiFi-Quality-Professional-Earphones-YUIN-PK-2-/280721836755?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item415c534ad3

I see these pk2s are available for about US $50...anyone bought from this seller before?

Aug 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #5 of 22
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/529144/buying-headphones-seeking-guidance-don-t-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here/6060

Aug 11, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #9 of 22
why would you intentionally do that to your ears?

Why do you think Apple earbuds get such a bad wrap? It's ear rape!

Just buy some cans or earphones with foam tips

Aug 12, 2011 at 5:57 AM Post #12 of 22
Quote:
why would you intentionally do that to your ears?

Why do you think Apple earbuds get such a bad wrap? It's ear rape!

Just buy some cans or earphones with foam tips

I don't think you have a clue.

OP - PK2s are great - I don't see what's wrong with going for it again. Perhaps giving a budget and sound sig preferences will give a better idea for people to recommend stuff to you. Personally, Final Audio's entry-level Piano Forte II's intrigue me.

Aug 12, 2011 at 6:19 AM Post #13 of 22
Hmm well the less i have to spend, the better. I dont have an income because im just a university student. I was really hoping my current pair of PK2s would last me till i graduated at least, but i got unlucky.

Sound signature...well im not sure how to describe it. I did try on a lot of IEMs/earbuds at an audio store a year or two ago, but i still prefered the PK2's sound, which was described as "neutral" to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back