Need a new pair of earbuds.
Aug 13, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #20 of 22
About the seller, I have bought 2 pairs of PK2 from Deskfi, one for me and one for my wife, and while I have only owned them for around 3 months or so, I can recommend that seller. I have not had to deal with returns or anything, so I cannot comment on that, but the seller ships fast and seems to be very honest.

There are other options when it comes to earbuds. I like the Audio Technica CM700TI (discontinued and replaced by the CM707). AKG K319 is okay as well. But they are both more expensive than PK2.
You could always look around here at Head fi for threads about earbuds. Sennheiser's newer earbuds seem to be good and popular. 9Wave is a new maker and their cheaper "studio" model seems to get good reviews. So just dig around a bit and read some reviews.

Sep 27, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #21 of 22

Quote:
Hmm well the less i have to spend, the better. I dont have an income because im just a university student. I was really hoping my current pair of PK2s would last me till i graduated at least, but i got unlucky.

Sound signature...well im not sure how to describe it. I did try on a lot of IEMs/earbuds at an audio store a year or two ago, but i still prefered the PK2's sound, which was described as "neutral" to me.

HOW ABOUT THE PK3???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back