Nashville Fall Meetup Intrest?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #32 of 53
How would you guys feel about a meet at the Lane Motor Museum?

They have a meeting space that is just about perfect and includes entrance to the museum. It is even a bit cheaper We can also bring food/drink/refreshments at no extra cost.

I talked to them yesterday and have dates open. And yes, they have WiFi.

Sep 18, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #33 of 53
How would you guys feel about a meet at the Lane Motor Museum?

They have a meeting space that is just about perfect and includes entrance to the museum. It is even a bit cheaper We can also bring food/drink/refreshments at no extra cost.

I talked to them yesterday and have dates open. And yes, they have WiFi.
Sounds good to me!

Sep 18, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #34 of 53
Either date should be fine for me. Count me in.

Sep 19, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #35 of 53
Sounds great

Sep 19, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #37 of 53
Ryan - I think that's a really cool idea for a meeting place.  Hotels are cookie-cutter and gymnasiums, while a bit warmer, they still need WIFI. Everybody is streaming these days.  The admission to see the cars is a nice plus.  I haven't seen a decent Trabant in 15-years in East Germany LOL.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1658533_1658030,00.html

BTW, has anybody heard from @Theogenes

Cheers,
Dick

Sep 19, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #38 of 53
Ryan - I think that's a really cool idea for a meeting place.  Hotels are cookie-cutter and gymnasiums, while a bit warmer, they still need WIFI. Everybody is streaming these days.  The admission to see the cars is a nice plus.  I haven't seen a decent Trabant in 15-years in East Germany LOL.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1658533_1658030,00.html

BTW, has anybody heard from @Theogenes

Cheers,
Dick
I believe it was said he is in Cancun.

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #40 of 53
Do we have a date yet? Also there is not a list of what equipment that is going to be there (Not trying to give you grief @rtaylor76 your doing great). I'll start it off.
Headphones
Ether C
HD 700
HE 400
HE 400S
Koss ESP 950

Amps
Liquid Carbon
Bottlehead Crack
EF2A
E 90

Source
Yggdrasil
QP1R

Let's get this party started.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #42 of 53
Do we have a date yet? Also there is not a list of what equipment that is going to be there (Not trying to give you grief @rtaylor76 your doing great). I'll start it off.
Headphones
Ether C
HD 700
HE 400
HE 400S
Koss ESP 950

Amps
Liquid Carbon
Bottlehead Crack
EF2A
E 90

Source
Yggdrasil
QP1R

Let's get this party started.

I wanna hear that QP1R again so bad. I've been reading through the thread. I just wish that when you went to the Artist menu it showed their albums. I understand the Fiio's do the same thing. I'm ready for a dual uSD card DAP. DX80 has scary battery issues (great job making the battery not user serviceable iBasso), the Cayin N5 looks interesting, but back to the same firmware base as Fiio and Questyle. Sign, first world problems.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #43 of 53
I wanna hear that QP1R again so bad. I've been reading through the thread. I just wish that when you went to the Artist menu it showed their albums. I understand the Fiio's do the same thing. I'm ready for a dual uSD card DAP. DX80 has scary battery issues (great job making the battery not user serviceable iBasso), the Cayin N5 looks interesting, but back to the same firmware base as Fiio and Questyle. Sign, first world problems.
The UI is not the greatest but the SQ makes up for it for me and now that it has a DAC function it is so nice just to bring my laptop to the patio and have Tidal running and have something that run the Ether C's this well is just great. You will not find anything at this price that sounds this good.

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #44 of 53
I confirmed with Lane, I'm pretty sure we are going to have it there since I get a member discount. There is no "gratuity fee" or tax, but there is a a facility and "per head" cost.

Days looking like October 29th or Nov. 5th.

I'll secure the venue this week hopefully and start a new thread making the official announcement.

Thanks for all your guys interest, excitement, and patience.

Sep 22, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #45 of 53
Depending on the date, I'd love to be there. Would bring:

*Ether Flow

*hd650 (mods)

*hd800 (mods+EQ)

*Jotenheim amp/dac

*Questyle dual mono stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back