Nashville Fall Meetup Intrest?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #46 of 53
  Depending on the date, I'd love to be there. Would bring:

*Ether Flow

I'm looking forward to hearing the Flow.  

Sep 23, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #48 of 53
I am glad there will be one of these there. I think I want to build one but I want to hear one first.
I wanted to build one myself but didn't have any high impedance headphones to use it with so I didn't. I got a pair of HD 700's and another user said that he loved his with them and found one here for $200 so I snapped it up. Three days later a guy had a kit for the same price but I didn't need two of them. Had to buy a different power tube as the one that came with it was horrible with the 700's. Bring your headphones that you want to use it for your more than welcome to try it out.

Sep 23, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #49 of 53
  I am glad there will be one of these there. I think I want to build one but I want to hear one first.

I nearly posted the same thing! I'd love to build one just because I can.

Sep 24, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #50 of 53
Well, it's that time again. Time for the Vols annual ass whopping by Floriduh. And still no word from Burnley. I hope he is well and gets to watch, obviously from a nice safe padded room with sound isolation.

Go Vols!

Sep 24, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #51 of 53
Dear and fluffy lord I hope Burnley got to see the game. It's over, the curse is over!

It's actually due to our dog, Wolfe, the rally puppy. Every game so far, we have put his Vols shirt on him during the second quarter and we have won! It drives him crazy, it's so funny how he behaves. He was barking at me most of the game as if to say, "Take this damn thing off of me!" He's calmed down now. I'm still buzzing. Best win ever! Great game (during the second half at least). Go Vols!

Sep 24, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #52 of 53
  Dear and fluffy lord I hope Burnley got to see the game. It's over, the curse is over!

It's actually due to our dog, Wolfe, the rally puppy. Every game so far, we have put his Vols shirt on him during the second quarter and we have won! It drives him crazy, it's so funny how he behaves. He was barking at me most of the game as if to say, "Take this damn thing off of me!" He's calmed down now. I'm still buzzing. Best win ever! Great game (during the second half at least). Go Vols!

If there's one thing that I believe more than anything in life, it's that Burnley, no matter where he may be, was able to channel the Vols game and victory through Wolfe and into his inner mind and being.  Wolfe is not only a rally pup, Wolfe is a focused SEC medium through which the Tennessee football team are able to contact and bond with our hero, Burnley.  Damn, this is fun!!  

This may only work against the Gators....we'll have to stay tuned.

Sep 26, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #53 of 53
It's on!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/821349/music-city-meet-6th-edition-nashville-tn-fall-2016-october-29th-2016/0_10#post_12892495

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back