MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Sep 20, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #31 of 1,383
No i am not working for Hifi Insider lol

Read the lines correct from my first posts....about this Headphones.......NOT FROM AKG....but from the Contributors and Engeniers of the K1000 in the Past

......the old R&D team came together again! Adding young talents into a NEW tiny company to show what is possible today based on the latest technology.....

Regards Nomax

Ah i see, so you supplied Hifiinsider with this info? 
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #32 of 1,383

Read the lines correct from my first posts....about this Headphones.......NOT FROM AKG....but from the Contributors and Engeniers of the K1000 in the Past

......the old R&D team came together again! Adding young talents into a NEW tiny company to show what is possible today based on the latest technology.....

Regards Nomax

Pardon my assumption, I am still largely excited for this product because the legendary former akg engineers might be some of the best they have ever had or collaborated with (like Sony r10 engineers) and finally bring something truly exciting to the table

Sep 20, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #33 of 1,383

Thanks for the link. Curious...does nomax work at hifi insider?

Regards Nomax

Hifi Insider is obviously just reposting what @Nomax wrote in the OP without knowing all the details....

Anyways, thank you @Nomax for sharing, excited about this development. Send regards to the ex AKG engineers for coming out of retirement to work on this project
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 20, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #36 of 1,383
With little luck i will post the OFFICAL NAME and The Logo one day earlier for all the HEAD FIER'S and for all the K1000 Lovers

So Stay tuned and Keep your Eyes Open

NOMAX

Sep 20, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #37 of 1,383
Subscribed !!!  
tongue_smile.gif

wink_face.gif

Sep 20, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #38 of 1,383

Aha, one of the co-conspirators himself
beerchug.gif

Can't wait to learn what you've all done on the new headphones. Hope the young guys are learning lots and will carry on the tradition of engineering innovative products....

With little luck i will post the OFFICAL NAME and The Logo one day earlier for all the HEAD FIER'S and for all the K1000 Lovers

So Stay tuned and Keep your Eyes Open

NOMAX

popcorn.gif

Sep 20, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #40 of 1,383
1. Price it at some sane amount
2. Sell 5x as much
3. ???
4. Still profit.

Seriously, be reasonable with pricing and don't try and recoup costs right away. If these are priced below current market trends, and are solid performers, you will walk away with HUGE sales.

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:34 AM Post #43 of 1,383
The Build Quality of this cans will be the best what is possible today,also the construction itself will be extraordinary and about the design.......very very unique

NOMAX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back