MYSPHERE 3.1 "FAQ's"
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:57 AM Post #106 of 165
Most likely it's not a cable defect, but a defect of the connector in the headbow!
Please ask for a change of the complete headbow from Woo.
Sorry, sometimes "sh. t" happen.

But it might be also, that you need to press the plug strong firmly into the connector. Maybe just for the first time...

Br heinz

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #107 of 165
Most likely it's not a cable defect, but a defect of the connector in the headbow!
Please ask for a change of the complete headbow from Woo.
Sorry, sometimes "sh. t" happen.

But it might be also, that you need to press the plug strong firmly into the connector. Maybe just for the first time...

Br heinz
Thanks,
I think Mike from Woo was going to contact you.
I've tried pushing the connector in a hard as I dare, but another shot won't hurt.

That was my guess, likely since I have an SE cable it's the socket on the left side connector.
As you say sh.t happens, and it's always more about the resolution than it is the issue.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2021 at 1:50 AM Post #111 of 165
@ John Buchanan

The Arche is based on the dual mono and the class A design, the amplifier section is great equipped.
Also the DAC is nice with the used chipset.
The power of 1 watts into 32 ohms is good enough for MS3.1, but little for the MS3.2 due to it's impedance.
The very low output impedance of the amplifier deliver good damping for the MS3.2, but too much for the 3.1.

However, this is just an assumption based on the technical data and not based on listening tests.
Any chance to get information based on own experiences from other head-fier's out there?

Best regards Heinz

Nov 27, 2021 at 1:56 AM Post #112 of 165
Thanks Heinz. I’ll stick to the Burson Conductor 3x.

Dec 19, 2021 at 6:13 AM Post #113 of 165
MAX power of MYSPHERE 3:
Sometimes the question rises about maximum power of this product as the specification indicate to be little. Here are some explanations:
  • The power of 60mW RMS pink noise is related to the maximum excursion of the very soft driver membrane only and means continuous long term power. (Pink noise has a crest factor of 12).
  • Whereas the thermal limit of the driver is 4 watts! So if you would use the driver as a tweeter, this would be the maximum power.
  • So the maximum peak power is not limited to the electric power, it's just a limit by the excursion of 4mm peak/peak. But as it is designed very robust, you can overload it up to a level where you hear loud distortions, and the driver will not be damaged at all. (Different to a metal ribbon).
  • To better understand: It's just if you would driver a bass speaker driver which is designed for a cavity, but you drive it without a cavity.
  • DC current is no issue as MYSPHERE 3 has protection bipolar capacitors inside. But these caps are limited to 8 volts.

Jan 29, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #115 of 165
@jamesjames
I know that the MYSPHERE 3.2 works well (not totally perfect, but fair enough for the pricepoint) with the SPL PHONITOR 2. I did not hear it myself, but a friend of mine told me so. The "2" and the xe has the same power output section as far as I understood.
But no idea about the MOON 430HA...
I hope that anybody elso would know more in detail.
BR heinz

Jan 29, 2022 at 4:40 PM Post #116 of 165
@jamesjames
I know that the MYSPHERE 3.2 works well (not totally perfect, but fair enough for the pricepoint) with the SPL PHONITOR 2. I did not hear it myself, but a friend of mine told me so. The "2" and the xe has the same power output section as far as I understood.
BR heinz
Thanks again. James

Mar 3, 2022 at 12:39 AM Post #117 of 165
@jamesjames
BR heinz
Hello again. Just a short note to say that I've been pairing the 3.2 with the Moon 430HA, and I think the result is spectacularly good. One point that may be of interest to others is that the Moon has switchable analogue crossfeed. I listen exclusively to headphones, and exclusively with crossfeed. The Moon has the best implementation I've encountered (I find this to be the case with other headphones too). With the 3.2, the result is magnificent! I think the 3.2 is simply a terrific achievement.

Mar 3, 2022 at 3:20 AM Post #118 of 165
Hello again. Just a short note to say that I've been pairing the 3.2 with the Moon 430HA, and I think the result is spectacularly good. One point that may be of interest to others is that the Moon has switchable analogue crossfeed. I listen exclusively to headphones, and exclusively with crossfeed. The Moon has the best implementation I've encountered (I find this to be the case with other headphones too). With the 3.2, the result is magnificent! I think the 3.2 is simply a terrific achievement.
Thank you James for this important information!

Mar 3, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #119 of 165
Just listening to the Mysphere 3.2 from a Burson Audio Conductor 3XR with the newish Supercharger 3A and it's just delightful. The Fidelice, however, seems to get a bit shouty in the midrange with forte piano if the volume is up, whereas the Burson sails straight through without yelling at nearly any volume. This is just a wonderful headphone and pairs well with the Burson. I must have another try with the SPL Phonitor - impedance wise, it matches the Mysphere 3.2 even better. Although the Focal Arche (coming soon!) may not be a good apparent match, I'll give it a go too.
I think a massive sell off may be coming soon!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022 at 3:42 PM Post #120 of 165
Just listening to the Mysphere 3.2 from a Burson Audio Conductor 3XR with the newish Supercharger 3A and it's just delightful. The Fidelice, however, seems to get a bit shouty in the midrange with forte piano if the volume is up, whereas the Burson sails straight through without yelling at nearly any volume. This is just a wonderful headphone and pairs well with the Burson. I must have another try with the SPL Phonitor - impedance wise, it matches the Mysphere 3.2 even better. Although the Focal Arche (coming soon!) may not be a good apparent match, I'll give it a go too.
I think a massive sell off may be coming soon!
I was wrong about the fidelice - I must have knocked a switch and the Fidelice's input sensitivity was wrongly set too high. Both sound wonderful now. Listening to Jacques Loussier Trio's Encore 2CD set. Jacques' piano sounds glorious in the hall Telarc recorded it in and the impact of both bass and drums are immense and easily separated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back