My Zebra HHF-1's...
May 22, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #61 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5
I think I once read that as called "Stealth"(for photos) but not sure.

Stealth cloth is it I believe. It's an acoustically transparent material that Larry mounts behind the screens to hide/protect the drivers.

May 22, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #62 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by adfinni
But iv got to get my hearing checked out first, as i noticed after a month of having my SR60's back in last summer my right ear seems to have a 'veil' and is muddy and cannot hear high frequencies nearly as well as my left. Im finally going to the docs in a week and am hoping its wax buildup or possible sinus blockage and not hearing damage. AS my grados sound soo biased to the left now its annoying, and painful in my right ear
mad.gif

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's something minor!

May 22, 2006 at 2:33 AM Post #63 of 70
so i show my wife the phones going: "hey, aren't those sexy! they're made of zebra-wood". she says "they're made of zebra????"

............i kid you not

May 22, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #64 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah
so i show my wife the phones going: "hey, aren't those sexy! they're made of zebra-wood". she says "they're made of zebra????"

............i kid you not

W-i-i-i-i-i-lbuuuur!!
tongue.gif

That's pretty amusing.
icon10.gif

I hope those K701s are treatin' you right...

May 22, 2006 at 2:53 PM Post #65 of 70
I continue to be amazed at the level of refinement that Larry's mods have imparted to my HF-1s. Like I told him, IMO "refined" isn't exactly a word that I would apply to the stock HF-1. These babies have got it though.

May 22, 2006 at 2:58 PM Post #66 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpippel
I continue to be amazed at the level of refinement that Larry's mods have imparted to my HF-1s. Like I told him, IMO "refined" isn't exactly a word that I would apply to the stock HF-1. These babies have got it though.

Larry's mods make a much bigger difference than one would think.

May 22, 2006 at 3:03 PM Post #68 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpippel
I'm finding that out.
basshead.gif

Always nice to get a pleasant surprise, huh?
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back