My review of Meelectronics M6, M9 and M11
Nov 22, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #33 of 39
I have both M6 and M9 and found them to be quite good for their price. They do sound similar and the differences in sound are very subtle. The M6, for me, sound  a little more balance; the M9 has a boomier, fully bodied bass (probably due to the port hole). Other than that, it is a matter of preference, one is designed as over the ear IEM and the other is regular type, M9 has metal body where M6 has plastic body. I find that I am using my M9 more often than my M6 just because the ease of use of the M9. I don't have a problem using over the ear IEM (I use my Denon C700 and C751 with over the ear style) as it eliminate microphonic, but sometimes it is a PITA when you are with your friends and have to take your IEM on and off frequently. 

which has the best bass in terms of boominess - the M9 has more boomines imho. 

Nov 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #34 of 39
These IEMs are such a joy when listening to dubstep tracks. Make my Sunrise sound like no bass lol.

Oct 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #37 of 39
Quote:
I just got a pair of the M6 and man does the bass hit. Bass heads who jog or run would really enjoy these. Tons of kick.

yea.. good bass and used them for joggin for a long time, it has been replaced by a better iem  SoundMagic E30 has the same "over ear" functionality but overall sound is much nicer, better balanced and the mids are way more better. Not a suprise since they go for almost $40.00

on the other hand, i dont like the M9,  its in my list of "Worst Sounding Iems".

But for the price, The M6  its a good option to use for jog and runing.  Highly recommended for running and jogging if your budget is $20.00 bucks.

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #39 of 39
Quote:
Not to sound like a tool here but the best IEM's I've had are Skullcandy Inkd and was wondering is the M6's bass noticeably better than the inkd?

Well M6, I would say IMO, also does the job on mid and high's. mids bit shy(that's ok) and highs are good.Bass is littly thumpy on some hip-hop tracks of course they are bass oriented.different eartips proved they sound different just like other IEMs, rule of thumb fit plays the role here.The stock triple flange, don't fit me properly as after a while the mid petal irritates my canals and also cause fatigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back