my dog just shredded 2 pairs
Sep 24, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #16 of 26
thanks for the help everyone, if the manufacturers wont help i will try to do it myself, if that doesnt work i guess im sending them out to zynonix to have that repaired, but ive talked to the owner and its very pricey compared to what my headphones are worth.

Sep 24, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #17 of 26
wow, I never thought my dog could/would do that to my phones (lazy, slightly overweight)

Sep 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #18 of 26

Quote:
thanks for the help everyone, if the manufacturers wont help i will try to do it myself, if that doesnt work i guess im sending them out to zynonix to have that repaired, but ive talked to the owner and its very pricey compared to what my headphones are worth.

Most of the manufacturers have an outstanding customer support. Probably they can repair them for you for a good price. 

Sep 25, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #20 of 26

Quote:
Chris_Himself recables, with silver infact. Real cool guy, give him a try.

Yeah, Chris will do it for a reasonable fee and if he can talk you into doing it yourself with one of his cables he will do so and help with anything you could possibly need along the way.

Sep 25, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #21 of 26
Don't panic I'll PM you some help mang

BTW your dog is super cute, I couldn't be mad at him either... I could come home to my RS-2's being a chew toy and I'd just laugh haha...

Sep 29, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #25 of 26
My dog chewed up my Sony D66's.  Functionally, they are perfectly intact, so I still listen to em despite the tooth marks.

Sep 29, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #26 of 26
If don't care too much about the cord length of the denons you could probably just reterminate the cable if you're up to it.  With the ATHs, you could simply just resolder the connections to the original cord which is chewed in half and then cover it with electrical tape and probably not seen a SQ difference as long as your solder is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back