My deepest condolences go out to Sugarfried and all those who are suffering...
Jul 19, 2005 at 7:48 AM Post #2 of 57
This is terrible...involving other people is the worst thing you can do
frown.gif
If you want to go...go on your own...dont drag others in with you
frown.gif

what is wrong with society
frown.gif
confused.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 7:59 AM Post #3 of 57
Wow...I can't even think of what to say, other than what the hell was this woman thinking. All of the sudden she decides that these three peoples lives have no value, and that they too should suffer?! What mindlessness...
confused.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 8:19 AM Post #5 of 57
Good heavens. What a horrible, horrible tragedy. I hope that the families and loved ones of those so tragically taken in this incident find peace and solace.

What an awful thing. Requiem aeternam dona eis...

Jul 19, 2005 at 9:05 AM Post #6 of 57
So close to home.... I'm very sorry SF. Very very sorry.
frown.gif

Jul 19, 2005 at 10:42 AM Post #7 of 57
sh** like that turns my stomach. Right now, I can only imagine trying to wrap my mind around the painful feelings of those including Sugarfried mourning that sad loss. My thoughts be with those dealing with the aftermath of this terrible event.

My condolences,
Abe

Jul 19, 2005 at 10:43 AM Post #8 of 57
The 3 people who died were in fact acomplished musicians
and engineers for Shure Inc. You have most likely seen
or heard their work before. They will definitely be missed.

Jul 19, 2005 at 11:03 AM Post #9 of 57
...and people say that things happen for a reason? Without getting into a discussion on fate, there is no reason for this! How can someone become so desparate? My heart goes out to all involved and affected.

Jul 19, 2005 at 11:32 AM Post #10 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
...and people say that things happen for a reason? Without getting into a discussion on fate, there is no reason for this! How can someone become so desparate? My heart goes out to all involved and

what happened here, was as selfish b!tch took 3 people out while trying to end her own misrable life.

Sorry for people who have grief, and sorry for sugarfried. Hope everything is ok.

Jul 19, 2005 at 1:18 PM Post #12 of 57
now i hope the law penalizes this person to the fullest extent, not taking her prozac today or getting dumped by a boyfriend doesn't entitle her to pull a lizzie grubman and hurt/kill people.

This reminds me of an incident a few years back where these 2 kids were racing and murdered this just married couple, right around my house. It's an awful shame, the last thing this world needs is these violent people in cars, maybe psychological screening should be considered before giving crazy people vehicular weapons.

Jul 19, 2005 at 1:33 PM Post #13 of 57
Absolutely senseless act of idiocy, that woman has no excuse involving other human beings in her own suicidal misery. My thoughts go out to you and everyone at Shure, SF - that kind of tragedy is inexcusable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back