My Corda 2Move arrived today! :P
Feb 4, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #33 of 224
ah I also have a DT770/MS-1 combo and would really love one of these.

I just need to nurse my wallet back to health before buying one.

Feb 4, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #34 of 224
Personally I like the graphics. Vintage-ish. But gonna stick my iPod on it with Velcro anyways if I got one! Why don't you try removing it with glass cotton or a metal brush or sandpaper?

Feb 4, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #35 of 224
Just put a leather cover on it like the ibasso.
wink.gif

Feb 4, 2008 at 7:15 AM Post #36 of 224
Or use a belt sander.

Feb 4, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #38 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Done!
smily_headphones1.gif

The battery cover looks like a screw cap. Much improved over the previous model (which was my only complaint).
Thanks and enjoy.

Feb 4, 2008 at 3:54 PM Post #39 of 224
Maybe if you throw it in a kiln or furnace,or a vat of hydrocloric acid?

The graphics do look a bit L.A. Gang , but i dont think theyll get you beat up if you go down the wrong street at night. All i care about is the sound, and although there is the Pico, and Predator for competition, at half the price for a 2Move the competition theory is mute.
Im going to order a 2Move soon.

Feb 4, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #40 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe if you throw it in a kiln or furnace,or a vat of hydrocloric acid?

The graphics do look a bit L.A. Gang , but i dont think theyll get you beat up if you go down the wrong street at night. All i care about is the sound, and although there is the Pico, and Predator for competition, at half the price for a 2Move the competition theory is mute.
Im going to order a 2Move soon.

You will enjoy it, im sure
wink.gif

anyone know if the cable will need a burn-in and if, then how?

Feb 4, 2008 at 10:52 PM Post #41 of 224
I don't believe I've posted before, however, I'm a seasoned headphone veteran. First rig was a Bogen tube receiver with Koss Pro 5LCs (dating myself). Second rig was a Headroom Supreme, Denon DCP150, and Sennheiser HD580 Jubilee powered by two four-D-Cell battery packs (heavy). Next, Cary CAD 300sei with Grado RS1 and Sennheiser HD650s (love this! I listen to it in my office). For travel, I've used a Headroom Total Airhead with Gen 3 i-pod Classic and Ety ER4S/P (not terrible, but not the last word in high fidelity). Last week I ordered a Meier 2Move, Shure SE530s and ALO Au/Ag line out dock (really looking forward to this based on what I've read). I will post back my impressions once the rig is broken in (which won't take long with my frequent U.S. to China travel). Still thinking about the Headsix for use with my i-pod Mini (I like the size), however, I will wait until I form my first impressions on the 2Move.

Feb 5, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #43 of 224
Thanks for the welcome. Re: my wallet, I have willingly done the damage. I guess that me me and audiomasochist, or some such thing. Anyway, since the age of 13 it's been fun. I wish more people were into this hobby. Seems like we are few and far between these days. Ours can sometimes be a solitary hobby. Anyway, since you're in SE Mich., stay in touch.

Feb 5, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #44 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradofan2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If Jan won't "kill the graphics" - why don't some of you develop an effective "mod" to get rid of them? There has to be some simple chemical solution to safely and easily remove it.

Everybody's going to want to do that - so... might as well.

In fact, I prefer Jan to play around different case options as Pico, if possible. Usually we like to have a nice looking amp which can match the pretty iPod.

Feb 5, 2008 at 7:30 PM Post #45 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTori /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Last week I ordered a Meier 2Move, Shure SE530s and ALO Au/Ag line out dock (really looking forward to this based on what I've read).

I am sure your new ordered rig should sound great by my experience with similar configuration. Waiting for your review.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back