My Corda 2Move arrived today! :P
Feb 3, 2008 at 2:46 AM Post #18 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmirza /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh, that ugly logo is still on there. I really want a 2Move, but I really dislike that wording around the logo. I hope it comes off easy, because the amp looks great otherwise.

I thought the logo was ugly at first but now it's growing on me. I'd like to see the [size=medium]C[/size] logo just bigger without the words.

It does look nice and I'm sure it sounds great.

(hey it's much prettier than the Porta Corda)

Feb 3, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #20 of 224
I agree, the graphic on the top is horrible... Well it's just the lettering that's really corny, reminds me of grade 3 "Word Art" of Microsoft Word LOL The logo is ok though.

Feb 3, 2008 at 10:08 AM Post #21 of 224
Yeah im getting used to the logo, does anyone know if the Silvercab cable should get a burn-in? and if, then how?

Feb 3, 2008 at 11:16 AM Post #22 of 224
More in-depth impressions please, just describe in your own words.

Feb 3, 2008 at 11:26 AM Post #23 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
More in-depth impressions please, just describe in your own words.

The problem is that I really cant do that, because I dont have any other amp to compare it against
frown.gif

Feb 3, 2008 at 12:02 PM Post #24 of 224
Hi LTC,

Congratulations for your purchase. You don't need another amp to compare 2Move's sound against. In fact I prefer reading reviews or comments by people who just focus in the sound and feelings the music produces on them. This is not a competition, after all winners are just in listeners' minds, what's interesting is to know how do you feel listening to the music you like with the new amp.

Rgrds

Feb 3, 2008 at 12:15 PM Post #25 of 224
You don't need to compare it with other amps, but just write your honest impressions about it.

How's the bass, high, mid, neutrality, soundstage, etc.

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:30 PM Post #26 of 224
Okay will try...

Listening to Angel by Aerosmith with my MS-1 right now, Mid are really opfront, so really really good amp for rock, I think the highs are missing a little bit, but it can be because im running from the USB on low-current-consumption mode... Guitar strings are a pleasure to listen too, they really make that click like in real life, that is what missed when running directly from my DAP and from my X-fi.
The soundstage has really opened, when before it sounded so enclosed...
The treble! oh yeah, thats just sooo much different now, it got that deep sound to it, when before it sounded to bright
cool.gif

Take that review as a grain of salt
biggrin.gif

Regards
Jacob

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #27 of 224
If Jan won't "kill the graphics" - why don't some of you develop an effective "mod" to get rid of them? There has to be some simple chemical solution to safely and easily remove it.

Everybody's going to want to do that - so... might as well.

Feb 3, 2008 at 1:48 PM Post #28 of 224
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradofan2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If Jan won't "kill the graphics" - why don't some of you develop an effective "mod" to get rid of them? There has to be some simple chemical solution to safely and easily remove it.

Everybody's going to want to do that - so... might as well.

I dont mind it, maybe because its my first amp.
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2008 at 11:12 PM Post #30 of 224
Acetone or maybe Isopropyl Alcohol should take care of most silk screened graphics. Like technetium said, the case is anodized aluminum, so there shouldn't be any harm to the finish of the metal, but the paint won't stand a chance. Just dip a cotton swab in one of those solutions and it should rub right off... theoretically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back