My baby is here!!!!
Nov 3, 2001 at 4:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
I would like to inform you all, friends and fellow audio addicted persons, that on October 31st, at around 9:50 a.m., Mexican time of course, Iñaki (Inn-ya-key) was welcomed to this world by his loving parents. We are back home, trying to figure out how to be parents, since kids have no owner's manual. But we are pretty willing to do the task and learn in the process.

Hopefully, one of this days, Iñaki will have his own headphone collection and go rocking with dad. In the meantime, he's doing his best keeping mom and dad on their toes, waiking them up in the middle of the nigth, displaying the most potent screams I have ever heard in my entire life. Man, he has great lungs for such a small baby

And what can I say? I am the happiest cat in the entire world!!!
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2001 at 4:47 PM Post #2 of 57
Congratulations, you blessed man!

Quite the life altering experience!

It's funny how the priorities will change - and without any regrets.

In the mean time, get some sleep while you can!!

Nov 3, 2001 at 5:24 PM Post #5 of 57
that's really, really awesome! You be sure to teach him all about Pablo Neruda
wink.gif

Nov 3, 2001 at 5:51 PM Post #7 of 57
[size=small]Congratulations Onix, and to your wife especially!![/size]
I am sure she did all of the work.
wink.gif
When it comes down to it, isn't that what it's all about? Love your baby and enjoy watching him grow.

BTW, I drew your name for the CD exchange! What'll it be....Lion King, Pinocchio, Smurfs Greatest Hits?
confused.gif

Nov 3, 2001 at 6:48 PM Post #9 of 57
Congratulations Amigo! Enjoy your little boy!
tongue.gif

PS I just found out my wife is pregnant. It's the first time for me, too.

Hm, start a college fund or that Cosmic...? What?! I didn't say that!

Nov 3, 2001 at 6:57 PM Post #10 of 57
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT
[size=small]Congratulations Onix, and to your wife especially!![/size]
I am sure she did all of the work.
wink.gif
When it comes down to it, isn't that what it's all about? Love your baby and enjoy watching him grow.

BTW, I drew your name for the CD exchange! What'll it be....Lion King, Pinocchio, Smurfs Greatest Hits?
confused.gif

Oh yeah, the exchange. Well, I was hoping to get something for me, but a present for baby will do I guess. I already have the Lion King soundtrack and not a lot of kids stuff. Some classical perhaps? I don't know, I am sure whatever you choose will be a great gift. Thanks a lot Jon.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2001 at 6:59 PM Post #11 of 57
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
I just found out my wife is pregnant. It's the first time for me, too.

Be ready to be awake most of the nigth Brad. It's gonna be hard on your metabolism for sure, but you will really enjoy being a dad. Just wait till you do the diapers man.

Nov 3, 2001 at 7:03 PM Post #12 of 57
[size=small]GRACIAS PABLO (Por supuesto, allways Pablo Neruda my friend), JUDE, SEROW, KAIWEI (what's that puppy-like animal on your avatar? Looks cute), BRAVER AND ROHORN[/size]

I am going to print this out to show it to my wife. She will love it for sure (and perhaps will let me start that found for the Cosmic).

Nov 3, 2001 at 7:10 PM Post #13 of 57
Congatubulations! We expect pictures.

Nov 3, 2001 at 7:18 PM Post #15 of 57
smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats - especially to your better half
smily_headphones1.gif

huy_ha is right - we WANT PICS!

Congrats, again........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back