My Apologies. Please read.
Oct 6, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #107 of 123
Oct 6, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #109 of 123
I thought most emails were replied too. In fact I'm a bit surprised. I was running behind however recently caught up...

Please email mr or PM to resolve this. There may have been older emails missed. Like I mentioned, that issue should be resolved.

Craig

Oct 8, 2011 at 5:00 AM Post #112 of 123
Dec 13, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #114 of 123
I've contacted Craig at 30th September regarding WhipMod iPod modification and he agreed that its possible to repair it with your help. I've sent my iPod at 23rd October and some one from your address received it, tracking number is RA149667543RU. I've already sent several mails to Craig and to your support center but got no answer, also I've called you by phone at 12 am and no one answered (I've left the message).

What should I do? Will Craig or someone else reply to my mails? Will somebody repair my iPod and how should I pay for it? In case you will not repair my iPod I'd like to ask you to send it back to me.

Dec 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #116 of 123
I'm probably the winner on this... sent my cable in to be fixed in.. February. Craig last replied in May. Just emailed you again, Craig- I know you're an honest dude, no worries there. Didn't realise you were transitioning through customer service issues, since I haven't been on head-fi in a while :)

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #117 of 123
Just like to add in my impressions of Craig and Whiplash Audio. My experience with Craig has been exceptional. Emails were replied within a day every time and he answered all my questions. He even shipped it Express and it was at my door within a week after payment. Great customer service and cable, can't beat that!

Feb 16, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #118 of 123
Craig replied me that the cables I sent in for RMA was shipped on 28th Jan via USPS EMS but I had not received it as of today. Emailed both Craig and their customer service to request for tracking number and didn't get any reply at all...

Feb 17, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #119 of 123
This is all possible. I was just released from the Hospital and I tons of emails to get through. I'm moving as fast as I can. Try not to keep sending the same email over and over since it only add to more emails to get through.

I truly apologize, however this one was out of my hands. 

Craig

Feb 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #120 of 123

Quote:
This is all possible. I was just released from the Hospital and I tons of emails to get through. I'm moving as fast as I can. Try not to keep sending the same email over and over since it only add to more emails to get through.

I truly apologize, however this one was out of my hands. 

Craig

Sorry to hear that you were hospitalized but perhaps an announcement will help others to understand your situation and not add to the load. I apologize for being one of them. However, I do wish that the customer service could have helped with the inquiry instead of not replying. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back