Must PS3 Games?
Dec 19, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #36 of 40
any updates on best ps3 games out there?
presumably (or hopefully) some truly great stuff has been released in past 12 months.

my favorite games of all time are probably Shadow of the Colossus (ps2), Jet Set Radio (dreamcast), and Katamari Damacy (ps2).

Final Fantasy X, Pokemon Blue, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, SSX 1, Halo 2 are all up there too.

Dec 19, 2009 at 6:11 PM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by poo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OBLIVION IS THE WORST GAME IN HISTORY - YOUR LIFE DESERVES MORE!!!!!!

SLANDER!

Excellent writing, excellent graphics (more so for the time) and fun gameplay.

Lots of glitches, some laziness with texture creation and so on, but all around a great game; as was Morrowind. The Dark Brotherhood, Thieves' Guild, Mage Guild and the Shrines were easily the best part of the game, the main storyline was a bit repetitive and dull.

Fallout 3's storyline and main questline was more engaging, but I didn't feel the side quests lived up to the quality and uniqueness of Oblivion.

Also, LittleBigPlanet; love that game.

Dec 19, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by poo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you (or anyone else with experience) comment more on this please. I have both systems and had planned to get it for PS3. What's the difference?

The only thing I noticed that was worth complaining about regarding F:3 on PS3 was the horrid audio quirks. Nothing serious though, just mildly irritating. Oh, and the GOTY edition experiences freezing, crashing, and ridiculously long loading screens.

Everything else I'd suggest you to buy is already up here, so I won't bother with any input.

(Speaking of Fallout, anyone else love the music? Specifically Agatha's station, and GNR)

Dec 19, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #39 of 40
Demon's Souls if you like a 'challenge'
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2009 at 9:25 PM Post #40 of 40
I have MW2 and I absolutely love it. You should go check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back