MusicaAcustics Portable Headphone & Gear USA/ Canada Equipment Audition Tour
Oct 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jbuuby

New Head-Fier
MusicaAcustics of Japan will be at 2013 CanJam in Denver October 11-13.

There is an opportunity to audition an array of interesting new Headphone Equipment from around the world at CanJam as well as at your home (USA & Canada only) for any serious headphone enthusiast.

If interested, please contact Dimitri Trush of MusicaAcustics (trush@musicaacoustics.com) preferably no later than the 14th as he will then be returning to Japan.

List of available Headphone Equipment for Audition:
1- Ortofon MHd-Q7 (analog Headphone Amp)
2- Ortofon e-Q5 BA Monitors
3- Tralucent 1plus2 Hybrid Universals
4- Earsonics S-Em6 World's first Universals with 6 BA Drivers per Channel with 3-way crossover (made in France)
5- Earonics Sm64 (Earsonic's 3 Driver released in May 2013 - Very good sounding Monitors) 
6- Bialbero Epsilon S (fully discrete Opamp)
7- Mass Kobo 385 portable Amp (A nice looking Amp operating on 3 Class AA Batteries)
8- Vorzuge DUO (last Year's Model but still among the best sounding Amps from Germany)
9- Fischer Audio Fa-011 Limited Edition (made in Russia, Open Type Headphones, Specially made for MusicaAcustics!)
10- Venture Craft SounDroid Typhoon & Venture Craft TT Tube Digital Amplifier
11 - Studio ANI 3 DAP from HisoundAudio
12- Fa100 BA Earphones from HISOUND

Oct 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #2 of 2
Greetings to headfiers located near by Denver Colorado, I  invite you to come to the last day of CanJam 
and please dont miss  MusicaAcoustics table,
We have the world's rarest items including the very rare Bluetooth Multi bit Amp/Dac from Russia Myst OCUB, Fischer Audio Flagship Fa011 in Limited Edition japan, S-Em6 6 driver Universals from France,  3triple Hybrid Universals with famous Uber cable by Tralucent Audio,
Venture Craft World only Digital Tube Amplifier for Idevices: TT Tube amp and, Hybrid Amp from Elecome and  many more.

if interested  in participating in the tour for any of this items, please contact Dimitri.
I will be in Denver until Tuesday, I would like to let people not able to attend CanJam to experience our gear.
Will prefer to  ship out the units to you prior departing US Tuesday Night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back