Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Spring 2016 -- Pictures & Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #47 of 97
Would be great if you could make it there! You have some gear that I'd love to hear also. Hope that it works out for you to attend. 

Matt

Thanks Matt, with any luck I should be able to attend. Please let me know what gear you would like me to bring.
Have a good day
Yours sincerely
Andrew Reddog Jones

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #49 of 97
Aug 18, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #51 of 97
You guys taking in code? I must be missing something.

No I was talking about bringing my Cavalli Liquid Gold, Liquid Glass and Liquid Crimson to the meet.:). I will drive nice and slow.

Aug 18, 2016 at 4:55 PM Post #52 of 97
No I was talking about bringing my Cavalli Liquid Gold, Liquid Glass and Liquid Crimson to the meet.:). I will drive nice and slow.
Don't turn your back on the Glass though .Just saying you could misplace it ; )

Aug 18, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #54 of 97
That's just wrong.
I swear, if Butch doesn't beat Florida this year...It's getting ridiculous, Vols should have won the last 2 years but bad coaching snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Lol I thought the true purpose of the Vols was to be defeated by the Gators :):)

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #55 of 97
Lol I thought the true purpose of the Vols was to be defeated by the Gators
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

You are walking on dangerous territory my friend go no further.

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #56 of 97
You are walking on dangerous territory my friend go no further.

Just joking I do not watch football. If anything I dislike Florida college football for a variety of issues. Long live the Vols

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #57 of 97
Just joking I do not watch football. If anything I dislike Florida college football for a variety of issues. Long live the Vols
Brunley is a diehard Vols fan if you were to see him at the last fall meet you would understand. No worries he is a great guy. By the way anyone heard from him in a while?

Aug 19, 2016 at 1:27 AM Post #58 of 97
Brunley is a diehard Vols fan if you were to see him at the last fall meet you would understand. No worries he is a great guy. By the way anyone heard from him in a while?

Hence my baiting him out of retirement with my post, like chumming the Sharks, no fins up yet. :scream:

Aug 19, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #59 of 97
Hence my baiting him out of retirement with my post, like chumming the Sharks, no fins up yet. :scream:

Same here, I think he's sworn to never hold a meet on the same day as the Vols v Florida game after last year. I understand it was quite entertaining as we had to leave before the excitement began.

Aug 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #60 of 97

Ahhh....I feel like a dummy now. I guess I don't keep up with the super high end stuff as I should. I would love to get a chance to hear them though. :)

Didn't Dan bring a Liquid Glass when he brought the Ether and Ether C's at the last fall meet?

And I did get my reel to reel working, but it needs more work. However, I was just gifted a better quality reel to reel, but it too needs some work, but it's problems are much more easily fixed. It is so nice, I might take it to the pros to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back