Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2016 (April 9, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #316 of 348
  Had a great time meeting all you guys and trying out some great gear.

I didnt get to spend as much time as I had liked but I had a blast!

P.S. I was the redhead.

Welcome to the addiction.
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #317 of 348
  I had a great time at the meet. It was my first and I learned a lot. I got to listen to some exceptional gear and, more importantly, I got to meet some great people who are eager to help a newbie enter the hobby (obsession).

Thank you, Theogenes for making all of the arrangements and making this happen. Thank you to everyone else for your patience and openness to share your expensive gear.

Glad you had a good time it was very nice to meet you also. I liked it you called us drug dealers ( here try a little of this) that was funny and so true it happened to me also
biggrin.gif
. Hope you can come to the Fall meet to see if our plan is working on you
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #318 of 348

Glad you had a good time it was very nice to meet you also. I liked it you called us drug dealers ( here try a little of this) that was funny and so true it happened to me also
biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Were you at the meet?

Apr 11, 2016 at 7:10 PM Post #319 of 348

Were you at the meet?

mwahahaha. Yes, I can testify he was there. I had to find him, he keeps me codependent on making cables. We had a great time getting Gowin addicted. Naturally, all it took was a pair of Ether Cs. His poor wallet. My poor wallet.

Apr 11, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #320 of 348
Apr 11, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #321 of 348

mwahahaha. Yes, I can testify he was there. I had to find him, he keeps me codependent on making cables. We had a great time getting Gowin addicted. Naturally, all it took was a pair of Ether Cs. His poor wallet. My poor wallet.

My poor wallet is still whimpering in the corner and will not talk to me anymore.

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #323 of 348
My wallet narrowly escaped the WA8 assault... After getting some undistracted time with that bad boy, I tossed and turned all night, and finally convinced myself (by repeatedly pointing out that I don't actually have that money to blow on fun audio toys at the moment) to pass on buying it.  But dang... Those Woo guys have my number, I'm afraid. They're going to get me eventually. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #324 of 348
  My wallet narrowly escaped the WA8 assault... After getting some undistracted time with that bad boy, I tossed and turned all night, and finally convinced myself (by repeatedly pointing out that I don't actually have that money to blow on fun audio toys at the moment) to pass on buying it.  But dang... Those Woo guys have my number, I'm afraid. They're going to get me eventually. 

It is a very nice unit. Thanks for the meet had a great time so did my son. 

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #325 of 348
@Theogenes just realized you got my 1000th post how fitting as you and your meets have turned me on to so much great gear , great music and great people. I thank you for that ( my wallet not so much) 
L3000.gif

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:05 PM Post #326 of 348
Hey, that is awesome, man-- congrats!! And yeah, I hope we didn't wig out your son by throwing so much gear at him, but he seemed like a cool guy too. 

And hey, the Ether C is still YOUR fault, buddy... Don't think I've forgotten!! :wink:

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #327 of 348

biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

You guys didn't take it easy on me. You didn't even break me in with the gateway drugs - straight to the hard stuff. Mr Speakers Ether C on Cavalli Liquid Gold. That is not even fair. 
beyersmile.png

It was a great time.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #328 of 348
  Hey, that is awesome, man-- congrats!! And yeah, I hope we didn't wig out your son by throwing so much gear at him, but he seemed like a cool guy too. 

And hey, the Ether C is still YOUR fault, buddy... Don't think I've forgotten!! :wink:

I'll take that kind of blame all day long ; )

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #329 of 348

You guys didn't take it easy on me. You didn't even break me in with the gateway drugs - straight to the hard stuff. Mr Speakers Ether C on Cavalli Liquid Gold. That is not even fair. 
beyersmile.png

It was a great time.

Don't forget about the Liquid Spark 
evil_smiley.gif

L3000.gif
. Don't be a stranger.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:33 PM Post #330 of 348
  Don't forget about the Liquid Spark 
evil_smiley.gif

L3000.gif
. Don't be a stranger.

I haven't forgot about the Liquid Spark. It spoke to me and I expect I will be getting one as soon as possible. It is much more in my price range and a still makes me smile. Heck, I teased Kevin about taking the prototype home with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back