Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2016 (April 9, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #331 of 348

I haven't forgot about the Liquid Spark. It spoke to me and I expect I will be getting one as soon as possible. It is much more in my price range and a still makes me smile. Heck, I teased Kevin about taking the prototype home with me.

I'll be buying a Spark also. Yeah I needed to talk to Warren more about getting a loaner.

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #332 of 348
I haven't forgot about the Liquid Spark. It spoke to me and I expect I will be getting one as soon as possible. It is much more in my price range and a still makes me smile. Heck, I teased Kevin about taking the prototype home with me.

Sadly the Spark is winging its way to Warren at AXPONA, hated to see her go :frowning2:...I'll be getting one as well, great little amp!

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:10 AM Post #333 of 348
Sorry Burnley, the Gator made me do it:
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-cb-jalen-tabor-adds-more-fuel-to-tennessee-rivalry?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DawgNationDaily&utm_source=SEC+Country&utm_campaign=6a75ebab14-Florida_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34a1f5afd3-6a75ebab14-91958333

:crocodile:

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #334 of 348
Sorry Burnley, the Gator made me do it:
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-cb-jalen-tabor-adds-more-fuel-to-tennessee-rivalry?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DawgNationDaily&utm_source=SEC+Country&utm_campaign=6a75ebab14-Florida_Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_34a1f5afd3-6a75ebab14-91958333

:crocodile:

Ohhhh no he didn't.

Butch better beat floriduh this year. He can lose every other game, but he damn well better win this one.

Jul 20, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #335 of 348
Ohhhh no he didn't.

Butch better beat floriduh this year. He can lose every other game, but he damn well better win this one.

:smiling_imp:

Jul 25, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #336 of 348
Fall meet anyone?
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 25, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #338 of 348
Aug 3, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #340 of 348
I would definitely go so long as it doesn't fall on the one or two weekends I have blacked out.  @Theogenes anything in the works?
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #341 of 348
I will be there!

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #342 of 348
The hardest initial part is finding a place.  The last place we were at seemed to work well, does anyone have a better place in mind?

Aug 3, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #343 of 348
  The hardest initial part is finding a place.  The last place we were at seemed to work well, does anyone have a better place in mind?

I hesitate to weigh in because I was the one who suggested checking libraries and community centers,  but I disagree about the last place.  It was too large.  I felt uncomfortable leaving my equipment and going to tables nearly 150 ft away.  It also had no usable Wifi.  My streamer requires wifi to control.  While I brought my laptop as backup I don't think my Classic Rock satisfied most people who wanted to audition my equipment.  With Wifi I would be able to provide Tidal for those people who wanted to play their own familiar tracks.  I still think such venues are  a viable choice but it might require a little harder and/or longer search.  Perhaps someone more local than me(160 miles distant) could give Burnley some help.  As before I will support this undertaking financially.

Aug 3, 2016 at 5:28 PM Post #344 of 348
I hesitate to weigh in because I was the one who suggested checking libraries and community centers,  but I disagree about the last place.  It was too large.  I felt uncomfortable leaving my equipment and going to tables nearly 150 ft away.  It also had no usable Wifi.  My streamer requires wifi to control.  While I brought my laptop as backup I don't think my Classic Rock satisfied most people who wanted to audition my equipment.  With Wifi I would be able to provide Tidal for those people who wanted to play their own familiar tracks.  I still think such venues are  a viable choice but it might require a little harder and/or longer search.  Perhaps someone more local than me(160 miles distant) could give Burnley some help.  As before I will support this undertaking financially.
I agree way too big for me. Wifi would be nice so sure. I can help out with funds also all it takes is a PM. The wife likes taking little weekend getaways so we're heading to the Chicago meet next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back