Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2016 (April 9, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #305 of 348
well fella's, i've wussed out !  i'm cursed
i worked all week to get stuff squared away to come and now i've just petered out.
i work a little part time job, that overtime yesterday, and had a long day after that, that i'm just going to hang here
and take a whole day off, listening to music, and watching golf , 
so party on ! 

Apr 9, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #307 of 348
  Won't be able to drive up until tomorrow morning, but I'll have a BUNCH of stuff with me. The Stockholm R2R tour DAC just got to my house yesterday so I'll be able to bring it as well as a recently re-acquired Mojo.

(Not to mention a garage sale's worth of gear to unload...)

Please do not sell my Stockholm.
wink_face.gif

Apr 9, 2016 at 9:39 PM Post #310 of 348
Pictures & Impressions Thread is live!!

Thanks again to everybody who made it, and even to those who didn't but were there in spirit-- manly bearded hugs to all of you!!

I'll be on here again tomorrow... For tonight, my butt is parking on the couch long enough to have a glass of wine and then hitting the sack. 

Great meet, guys!!!
beerchug.gif

Apr 10, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #311 of 348
I really had a great time meeting all of the members who attended this year's event in Nashville.  The lighting in the gymnasium was such that it added a bit of yellow to all of the photos.  However, I tried to capture pictures of all the gear that was present at the meet.  In the event I forgot to get a picture of someone's gear, please accept my apologies.  I also didn't capture really any people pics from the meet.  I made it home to Virginia at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) this morning.  I put on 1,449 miles on the rental vehicle between Thursday evening when I set out for the trip and then returning back home this morning.  Again, I had a really enjoyable time both on Friday evening as well as Saturday at the actual meet.

Apr 10, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #312 of 348
  I really had a great time meeting all of the members who attended this year's event in Nashville.  The lighting in the gymnasium was such that it added a bit of yellow to all of the photos.  However, I tried to capture pictures of all the gear that was present at the meet.  In the event I forgot to get a picture of someone's gear, please accept my apologies.  I also didn't capture really any people pics from the meet.  I made it home to Virginia at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) this morning.  I put on 1,449 miles on the rental vehicle between Thursday evening when I set out for the trip and then returning back home this morning.  Again, I had a really enjoyable time both on Friday evening as well as Saturday at the actual meet.

It was great to meet you Wayne.  I'm glad you made it home safely.  That was a lot of time on the road.  Never mind the yellow coloration of the pictures, they look pretty fantastic.  Look forward to seeing you again, later on.

Apr 10, 2016 at 4:56 PM Post #313 of 348
Had a great time meeting all you guys and trying out some great gear.

I didnt get to spend as much time as I had liked but I had a blast!

P.S. I was the redhead.

Apr 10, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #314 of 348
  Had a great time meeting all you guys and trying out some great gear.

I didnt get to spend as much time as I had liked but I had a blast!

P.S. I was the redhead.

Good to see you there.

Get there a little earlier next time so you can really give everything a good listen.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 10, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #315 of 348
I had a great time at the meet. It was my first and I learned a lot. I got to listen to some exceptional gear and, more importantly, I got to meet some great people who are eager to help a newbie enter the hobby (obsession).

Thank you, Theogenes for making all of the arrangements and making this happen. Thank you to everyone else for your patience and openness to share your expensive gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back