Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #302 of 357
OK, I'll see if I can pry the pink Beats away from my Youngest.....do you think Jude will agree to post Burnley's pics wearing them on the "Home Page"?:smiling_imp:

Jul 27, 2015 at 8:19 PM Post #303 of 357
Hey does anyone know how to install an upgrade to Jriver?  I am running MC20 and just bought MC21 but can't figure out how to install the upgrade.   Thanks for your help -

Dick

Jul 28, 2015 at 9:10 PM Post #304 of 357
Arrrggghh... Beats t-shirt it is, Kevin. You're on, son. Bring it. 

Also, bossman is trying to see if I can go ahead and lock down September 26th, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. As soon as I have confirmation, we'll get the new thread (and all the various awesomenesses that accompany it) cranked up and a-going!

Dick, I don't think MC21 has actually been released yet. Generally, they allow you to pre-order the update before it actually comes out. I've purchased my upgrade too, and am just waiting for the email about it being available. Once it's out, they'll usually shoot you a download link, where you go and do the thing. 

Kinda chomping at the bit to get started on all this now... Already been thinking about it while woolgathering throughout the day, trying to think of other stuff we can do to make it better! (Although I don't think Hooters would actually condone anything I'm considering...)

Jul 28, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #305 of 357
OK, Beats T-Shirt it is......now that the Gators actually have a Football Coach this should be interesting:unamused:....

Would have loved to be bringing HEKs to the Meet, but my Daughter needs braces (literally:cry:). Traded my PS1000's for a new pair of HD800s, guess it's a right of passage.

Jul 29, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #306 of 357
OK, Beats T-Shirt it is......now that the Gators actually have a Football Coach this should be interesting:unamused:....

Would have loved to be bringing HEKs to the Meet, but my Daughter needs braces (literally:cry:). Traded my PS1000's for a new pair of HD800s, guess it's a right of passage.

Don't sweat it.

I don't care how good the HEKs are, they're overpriced.  I'd have more fun playing around with the 800s.

I'd like to spend some serious time with the HE650 at this meet, especially if anyone has a recent version.  Rumor has it that the veil has been lifted in the more recent models.

Jul 29, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #307 of 357
I am in for 9/26 it's not my mothers birthday this time so I can stay awhile
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 29, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #308 of 357
Thanks Burnley for the info on MC21.  I thought I was a dumb ass - appreciate the correction!
My current schedule is to arrive in Nashville on Sept 25 at 6pm after 2-weeks in Germany.  Therefore, will probably miss the meet - I hope it's a great one!!

Jul 29, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #309 of 357

Best of luck with the dental work.
IMO you'll like the HD800 with some upstream power :).

Jul 29, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #310 of 357
Best of luck with the dental work.
IMO you'll like the HD800 with some upstream power :).

Thanks Dick, sure you don't want to hang in Nashville after your trip to Germany? You can try more stuff, without having to ride herd on your own gear.

I will be amping the HD800s with the Auralic Taurus Mk. 2, with a Little Dot Mk. 3 as backup. Sources will be a Monarchy M22B R2R and Uber Bifrost as DACs.

Jul 29, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #311 of 357
Woohoo I'm buying Randy's HD650's! If I'm not too pressed to money I'll take my time selling the HD600's so I can have both at the meet :)

I also just ordered a pair of Shure SE215 IEM's. I'll have those at the meet too.

Anyone know about getting an HE-400s at the met?: I'd love to hear that new model and the silver has always been my favorite color on the HFM headphones.

Jul 31, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #312 of 357
Thanks Dick, sure you don't want to hang in Nashville after your trip to Germany? You can try more stuff, without having to ride herd on your own gear.

I will be amping the HD800s with the Auralic Taurus Mk. 2, with a Little Dot Mk. 3 as backup. Sources will be a Monarchy M22B R2R and Uber Bifrost as DACs.

Maybe so, my friend.  I would love to hear the Taurus MK2 paired with the HD800.
Thanks for the heads-up!!

Jul 31, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #314 of 357
Thanks Guys, the HD800s get here Tuesday! Rumay, how long did you burn in your HD800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back