Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014)
Sep 4, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #451 of 714
  Burger Republic also has a closer location to Franklin, and a whole lot easier to get in and out of in Lennox Village off Nolensville Road in Brentwood.  Killer Burgers!

Meh.  Lennox villiage is a nuisance for me, but I'm probably the only one coming from the Mt. Juliet area.  I'm also biased since I work downtown.

If you're looking for BBQ, then I'd suggest Peg Leg Porker.

http://peglegporker.com/

No idea on their beer selection, though.  Also, I think they have live music some nights, so you'd want to check that in advance.  

Sep 4, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #452 of 714
If you decide on Burger Republic the Lenox Village location is the one to go to. I will warn you it does get quite packed on Friday nights. If the party is 6 or more I would recommend going elsewhere it is usually packed by 6pm.

I will not be making it to dinner on Friday. 

Sep 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #453 of 714
  If you decide on Burger Republic the Lenox Village location is the one to go to. I will warn you it does get quite packed on Friday nights. If the party is 6 or more I would recommend going elsewhere it is usually packed by 6pm.

I will not be making it to dinner on Friday. 

Packed, is a good word for it, we try to get there by 5PM or expect 2+ hour wait.  

Sep 4, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #454 of 714
Any idea if Burger Republic does reservations? Not locking us into it, just making sure we're covering all our bases.

Sep 4, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #455 of 714
Quick question, would it be better for me to plan on staying Friday night or Saturday night, don't feel right leaving my Girls two nights? My drive in will be around 2 hours....looking forward to seeing everybody, and of course, listening to all the gear!!!

Sep 5, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #457 of 714
Quick question, would it be better for me to plan on staying Friday night or Saturday night, don't feel right leaving my Girls two nights? My drive in will be around 2 hours....looking forward to seeing everybody, and of course, listening to all the gear!!!

I think either would work.

Do you feel like driving 2 hours early in the morning or later in the evening?

Sep 5, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #458 of 714
  Any idea if Burger Republic does reservations? Not locking us into it, just making sure we're covering all our bases.

I would doubt it, but who knows?

I know Puckett's didn't pan out last time.  If you're still interested in it, you could try the Franklin location and see if they take reservations.

Sep 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #459 of 714
OK, sounds like Friday Night it is, may I tag along for the Dinner Friday? Theogenes is our meeting room close to a TV, so we can keep tabs on the games Saturday, no I am not a Football Addict, well ok, a bit :rugby_football:....

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #460 of 714
we made the front page of head-fi !

Sep 5, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #461 of 714

I'm leaving directly from work and can't get into town until Friday rush hour, so 7PM might be the best I can do.

Reservations might be the only way to get into a decent place on a Friday night, which would leave out Pucketts, Burger Republic, Edley's etc.

I felt special till I scrolled down and saw the Kansas meet pop up as well.  
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #462 of 714
  To update my list of gear that will be attending:

Cans:
SennGrados
D2000s
DT880s
PS500s

IEMs:
SM64 V2s

AMP/DAC:
Pan Am Stack

Updated, good sir! Pretty nice list you've got going there, too
cool.gif

I would doubt it, but who knows?

I know Puckett's didn't pan out last time.  If you're still interested in it, you could try the Franklin location and see if they take reservations.

Puckett's is cool by me. As long as they have good food, good beer, and an atmosphere conducive to good conversation, I'm game. Just wanna see where works for everybody!

OK, sounds like Friday Night it is, may I tag along for the Dinner Friday? Theogenes is our meeting room close to a TV, so we can keep tabs on the games Saturday, no I am not a Football Addict, well ok, a bit :rugby_football:....

Man, if you didn't come, I'd think I offended you or something
wink.gif
. And technically no-- there's no television. However, having an addiction to college football that arguably trumps even my addiction to music and audio (let that sink in for a minute... yeah.), I've already come up with a contingency plan: I've got a Galaxy Note Pro tablet that has at least two means of getting football games on it (Xfinity TV Go and Slingbox apps), so we'll be good to go. Probably have to come up with a rule about screaming at the screen whilst everyone is listening, though... And I'll have to work harder than anyone to keep from breaking it, lol! Thank god the Vols aren't going to be playing that week!!

Well I'll be-- we sure did!! That's pretty awesome!! And we even got this nifty graphic:

As a guy with zero Photoshop skills, I like it!! (Because I sure as #$% couldn't do it!)

I'm leaving directly from work and can't get into town until Friday rush hour, so 7PM might be the best I can do.

Reservations might be the only way to get into a decent place on a Friday night, which would leave out Pucketts, Burger Republic, Edley's etc.
I felt special till I scrolled down and saw the Kansas meet pop up as well.  
ksc75smile.gif

I'd say we'll probably be there for a while anyway, so it's no biggie. Get there when you can get there and we'll be happy to have a cold one waiting on ya :wink:.

And hey-- we are special!! Did you see how much better our image was than Kansas'? They have the library on there... We got (an admittedly odd angle on) the Nashville skyline, son!! Because we're high rollers, and these Head-Fi folks know we deserve the red carpet and all the whatnots, ya feel me?

atsmile.gif

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:12 PM Post #463 of 714
Also, a couple of less-happy notes: Tom of Beezar won't be able to make it, and HeadRoom has said they aren't going to be able to send any demos like we'd originally hoped. But hey, we've still got plenty of awesomeness making the trip! Hopefully we can get these guys to the next one :wink:.

Sep 6, 2014 at 12:11 AM Post #465 of 714
  Also, a couple of less-happy notes: Tom of Beezar won't be able to make it, and HeadRoom has said they aren't going to be able to send any demos like we'd originally hoped. But hey, we've still got plenty of awesomeness making the trip! Hopefully we can get these guys to the next one :wink:.

It's cool.  This meet will only get bigger from here.

We're going to grow this thing, and I'm designing a graphic for the next one.

My photoshop skills are semi-respectable.  
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back