Music City Meet - Fall 2015 - Pictures & Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #137 of 260
Hey Ya'll did anyone notice the Gators are now #8 Nationally?

Dick, Randy and Chuck, don't know why I fought Audeze so long, the 3f are burning in nicely, so rich sounding.

Nov 15, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #138 of 260

Dick, Randy and Chuck, don't know why I fought Audeze so long, the 3f are burning in nicely, so rich sounding.

So I guess the thirty day return option will not be exercised?

Nov 15, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #139 of 260

never have heard the 3(or f) but i know how much i liked the X, congrats

Nov 15, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #140 of 260

Love that Audeze house sound.  Really nice cans.  Enjoy the music...

BTW, Annette and I bought some furniture from LayZBoy yesterday and the sales lady, Anya, was from Ukraine.  Been in the US for 21 years but still has the accent and mannerisms.  Her town is East of Kiev (maybe Kharkiv) and her native language is Russian not Ukranian.  A great sales person and gave us a nice discount on the purchase :).

Nov 15, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #141 of 260
So I guess the thirty day return option will not be exercised?

Nah Chuck, they have found a home. Really blown away by the richness of tone, and the soundstage is surprisingly good. Not as wide as the HD800, but fantastic depth and imaging. Thought the 3f would be my rock/progressive hp, but jazz is incredible on them as well.

Nov 15, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #142 of 260
Love that Audeze house sound.  Really nice cans.  Enjoy the music...

BTW, Annette and I bought some furniture from LayZBoy yesterday and the sales lady, Anya, was from Ukraine.  Been in the US for 21 years but still has the accent and mannerisms.  Her town is East of Kiev (maybe Kharkiv) and her native language is Russian not Ukranian.  A great sales person and gave us a nice discount on the purchase :).

Very well could be Kharkov, Russian is the primary a holdover from the Soviet days.

I have been hinting that a Lazy Boy would be a wonderful Christmas addition to my office/listening room.

Nov 15, 2015 at 11:19 PM Post #144 of 260
I was kinda counting on you or Dick to bring them, Randy :wink:...

Nov 16, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #145 of 260
  So who's bringing an LCD-4 to the next meet?

I would love to, but we decided to stay with the LCD-X for now.  That's why my XC are for sale.  Since we listen together, I need to match impedances and the X and 4 wouldn't drive well together. Two pair of 4's may be in the future...need a time machine.

Nov 16, 2015 at 7:12 PM Post #146 of 260
I would love to, but we decided to stay with the LCD-X for now.  That's why my XC are for sale.  Since we listen together, I need to match impedances and the X and 4 wouldn't drive well together. Two pair of 4's may be in the future...need a time machine.

Yes I am tempted to get a pair of LCD 4's, but I would rather use the money to go to the next Music City Meet. I would like to see the fqces behind the internet names.. Also I might move to Tennessee and get a job teaching and listening to all the great music. Also Tennessee seems more tolerant of bearded characters like me.

Nov 16, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #147 of 260
Yes I am tempted to get a pair of LCD 4's, but I would rather use the money to go to the next Music City Meet. I would like to see the fqces behind the internet names.. Also I might move to Tennessee and get a job teaching and listening to all the great music. Also Tennessee seems more tolerant of bearded characters like me.

Excellent - c'mon up and check out the area.  Would be great to meet you.
If possible, plan to spend a few days in the area.  There's a lot to see and experience around Nashville.  

Nov 16, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #148 of 260

You ought to come super great people at the meet. I am from the Bluegrass but I feel right at home by the people at the meet. 

Nov 16, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #149 of 260

Teaching?

Nov 16, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #150 of 260
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back