Multi Custom Flagship IEM Review 23/8/11 UERM Added
Aug 22, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #17 of 114
Yep!

Since JH Audio, UE as well as Westone already has my ear impressions on file I can simply order them online and provide them the serial of my current IEMs from the respective brands to get new products.

I've already placed the order for the UERM a few days ago since I've gained quite a large amount of $$ from selling some of my camera gear :)

Quote:
Great work, Arrigoshred. Patiently awaits your view of the UERM. The good thing is we already have the UE18 so we won't have to do another ear impression for the UERM - or do we?

Aug 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #19 of 114
Leica?
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Yep!

Since JH Audio, UE as well as Westone already has my ear impressions on file I can simply order them online and provide them the serial of my current IEMs from the respective brands to get new products.

I've already placed the order for the UERM since I've gained quite a large amount of $$ from selling some of my camera gear :)

Aug 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #20 of 114
Great Thread @Arrigoshred! I was surprised that alot voted for the UM Merlins. I voted for the UERM but I'm fine either way.

Now back to ...
popcorn.gif

Aug 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #22 of 114
I voted for the Miracles (what a name btw) because I wanted another review to compare against Joker's which will also put his scale into reference against other high end customs. And the Quads because I feel it will be good to have a cheaper model in the mix so that people can have a good idea what kind of a jump they can expect when going up or down the range of customs.

I don't know what crazy inspiration got you into doing this but I applaud your efforts. Good luck.

Aug 22, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #24 of 114

Quote:
The Quads aren't necessarily that cheap for a 4-driver custom IEM, if that's what you mean?
tongue.gif

well in comparison to UE5Pro which has 2drivers at $600... i do think its reasonable, and its sound is really great too. Its price isnt too far from Westone 4 too, which imo the 1964Q is actually worth the difference, custom fit + a much more fun sound . 

Aug 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM Post #25 of 114
I'm looking for a companion to my ES5 and this thread seems like perfection! I voted for the Miracle and Reference Monitor.

Aug 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #26 of 114

Quote:
well in comparison to UE5Pro which has 2drivers at $600... i do think its reasonable, and its sound is really great too. Its price isnt too far from Westone 4 too, which imo the 1964Q is actually worth the difference, custom fit + a much more fun sound . 

UE5Pro? I'm not very familiar with that one, anyway I bought a universal 2-driver IEM for $399, but it's gone now...
tongue_smile.gif

As far as price is concerned, I have a project for a 4-driver custom IEM with a fun sound that will cost me less than the Westone 4 universal actually, made a thread for it here

Aug 23, 2011 at 5:14 AM Post #27 of 114
Quick update guys!

UERMs arrived faster than I expected, Short review is up. 

A friend of mine in Australia is helping me order the UM Miracles and Merlin whilst he himself is buying a pair of Miracles.
I expect to have them by the end of September.

You guys can expect to have a long review of the UERM within the next few days or so. 
Response might be slow starting from now since school starts for me in a couple of days.

Lastly if you guys want direct comparisons using the IEMs within my Multi Reviews just post it on this thread and I'll compare them based on what you want/

Cheers~

Aug 23, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #28 of 114
Wow, that's certainly quicker than I could have imagined! At the rate at which customs are growing, you couldn't have made a better entrance my friend. Thank you for your continued efforts; looking forward to the UM's as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back