MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones
Oct 10, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #2,342 of 5,796
  This may be a dumb question, but I assume this discount only applies to people who bought new, not used, headphones during this time period?

Correct.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 10, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #2,343 of 5,796
Does your mass international upgrade include Australia as well?

Oct 10, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #2,345 of 5,796

Hi!  Since we were at RMAF I didn't have time, but we have great news.  

[Mod Edit: Please trim quoted posts to save pain and suffering for those reading on phones.]

Thanks for the update, Dan. Boy am I glad I bought a pair of Ether Flows. Now it seems my Ether Cs will not get upgraded to Flow until February or March 2017

Oct 10, 2016 at 5:38 PM Post #2,346 of 5,796

Thanks for the update, Dan. Boy am I glad I bought a pair of Ether Flows. Now it seems my Ether Cs will not get upgraded to Flow until February or March 2017

I will be able to demo the ETHER Flows in a couple of weeks at the Nashville meet.  I hardly use my ETHERs now so they are  going to have to really knock me out if the upgrade is going to be a 6 month wait.  If not my Ethers may go up for sale.

Oct 10, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #2,347 of 5,796
  Does your mass international upgrade include Australia as well?

Waiting to hear from George, he's traveling right now, I think.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 10, 2016 at 11:46 PM Post #2,348 of 5,796
Arg finally get some money and I must wait to january plus to get my ETHER upgraded to the ow, I am depressed.. oh well lol.

Oct 11, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #2,350 of 5,796
oooowwww, so the upgrade program won't be finished till january? that's long man.. T_T
r u in the first 40?
no I am not of the blessed 40. I must be patient lol or bite the bullet and buy ETHER Flow and sell my ETHER.. I think I will just wait for now:)

Oct 11, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #2,352 of 5,796

Hi!  Since we were at RMAF I didn't have time, but we have great news.  

The first round of upgrades will be complete this week and it has gone very well, without impacting our normal production.  So there will be no price adjustment and we'll be moving ahead.

Way before the end of the month. It looks like the first 40 will be done this week. Enjoy!!

Oct 11, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #2,355 of 5,796
I just got a new Wywires Platinum balanced headphone cable to use with both Ethers. Its almost broken in and should make the wait semi painless. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back